Happy birthday Karion Dieting

Hiya twin! Mines great.

mind you....my expectations are very low these days:D 'Great' means nobody is stressing me out big time, and I get to have a cup of coffee made for me (just the once) :D

Hiya twin! Mines great. How's yours?

Tiring - have been in training most of the day! hahahaha on the wii, tho feels like its proper training!! Delighted to have got a gold medal in the bowling game!! :D

G has taken lil lady for the night so just chilling with the others - gonna order something in in a mo and chill out :D

Hope yours continues to be great - and seeing as its your birthday you may even get another cup of coffee!!!

xxxx

Many many many happy returns to a great Lady x

Tiring - have been in training most of the day! hahahaha on the wii, tho feels like its proper training!! Delighted to have got a gold medal in the bowling game!! :D

Fantastic! That's your exercise for today :D

Enjoy your chill. I'm here alone. Perfect :)
Many many many happy returns to a great Lady x

About time too! Where have you been? :D

About time too! Where have you been? :D

:DIm here, been a MAD ONE THOUGH, oops caps lock, am poorly (cue the sympathy)!

Are you really ALL alone, wow, I bet you are so pleased, what did you do, throw em al out and barracade yourslef in:D

Sorry bout the spelling, head killing, throat killing, im quietly dying, cant believe I nearly missed your birthday:eek:

Loving the new little diary in maintenece, keep it up, speak later, im off for as bath to try and come round x

:DIm here, been a MAD ONE THOUGH, oops caps lock, am poorly (cue the sympathy)!

Aww poor V. What's the problem? Tell Dr KD.:hug99:

Are you really ALL alone, wow, I bet you are so pleased, what did you do, throw em al out and barracade yourslef in:D

Well, I was for about 5 minutes, then they decided to come back. Why do they keep doing that:confused:
Sorry bout the spelling, head killing, throat killing, im quietly dying, cant believe I nearly missed your birthday:eek:

Oh no!! Not dying!! Oh dear, now that is bad. Such a disruption to the old routine.

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! Hope your day is wonderful!

Thanks CF:thankyou: Tis a great day, but birthdays are great most of the time. So good for you too. The more you have the longer you live :clap:

Why do I say that every time :D :D

Aww poor V. What's the problem? Tell Dr KD.:hug99:

Just a bit off colour, bad day at work too, reckon a bit of it is the stress rearing again, I recognise it now, so all is well

Well, I was for about 5 minutes, then they decided to come back. Why do they keep doing that:confused:

How very rude of them, cant you leave the key is the lock and they cant get theirs in:D

Oh no!! Not dying!! Oh dear, now that is bad. Such a disruption to the old routine.

I know, darn and blast, have to get over it pretty quick

The more you have the longer you live :clap:

Why do I say that every time :D :D

Ive never heard it before!!!! Like it though:eek:

Just a bit off colour, bad day at work too, reckon a bit of it is the stress rearing again, I recognise it now, so all is well

Oh, I missed your message last night. Had a brandy and it went straight to my head:eek: Felt all fuzzy and sleepy.:confused: Doesn't usually do that...well...not after one.

It helps recognising things as being stress related doesn't it. Bother about your bad day at work. I guess it's coming into the silly season for you?

How very rude of them, cant you leave the key is the lock and they cant get theirs in:D

Teehee. Must try that. I've been talking to DH about wanting a fingerprint doorlock. Would be fun. DH doesn't agree :confused: There again, I was also talking to him about having this great mirror I saw that you can switch on and it turns into a TV. How cool is that.

DH said the price isn't cool:confused: He doesn't understand my need to have a house full of gadgets whilst the bricks and mortar fall about me. Bless him.

We were looking at fires yesterday. Need a new one as our present one hasn't worked for the last few years.

Want to completely change the room around. It's doing my head in though, and everything is too much money:eek:

It starts with 'lets paint the walls', but then, no point in doing that until we replaster them, and no point doing that until we have some more elec. points point in, and if we are going to have them done, we might as well move the TV to a better position....which is 'here', but then we need to move the sofa to 'here', but it wont fit...so need a new sofa, which will then show a brighter patch in the carpet, so will need a new carpet...and the furniture around the TV will need to be changed...............

Are you following? :D

So we go out looking for fires, and I find a lovely bedroom suite, followed by a new bathroom suite.

We come home to use the internet to search and hey presto....a fingerprint lock, which is much more important (to me) :D

Bump is fine...Mark has even felt the flutterings of movement which is not the usual....its usually much later when your fella can feel movement.

Awww. I wanna be pregnant! I used to love that feeling. Okay...no...I don't want to be pregnant really...just have that feeling.

Excited for you though mate. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your announcement!
surprised.gif
Thumbsup.gif

Oh, I missed your message last night. Had a brandy and it went straight to my head:eek: Felt all fuzzy and sleepy.:confused: Doesn't usually do that...well...not after one.

It helps recognising things as being stress related doesn't it. Bother about your bad day at work. I guess it's coming into the silly season for you?

was it one as in a pint of one, or one as in a thimble full!!!

Sure is getting to the silly season, usually its fun, im sure yesterday was a one off!! feeling better today, the stress panic has gone just about, and my throat is a bit better.

Teehee. Must try that. I've been talking to DH about wanting a fingerprint doorlock. Would be fun. DH doesn't agree :confused: There again, I was also talking to him about having this great mirror I saw that you can switch on and it turns into a TV. How cool is that

Both sound FAB!!! Dont mention to my DH otherwise he'd be out looking for them!!!:character00182:

We were looking at fires yesterday. Need a new one as our present one hasn't worked for the last few years.

Artisan fireplaces, :: Welcome To Artisan – The Countries Largest Fire & Fireplace Superstore :: is the best, shame you live so far, we could have gone shopping together:D

Want to completely change the room around. It's doing my head in though, and everything is too much money:eek:

It starts with 'lets paint the walls', but then, no point in doing that until we replaster them, and no point doing that until we have some more elec. points point in, and if we are going to have them done, we might as well move the TV to a better position....which is 'here', but then we need to move the sofa to 'here', but it wont fit...so need a new sofa, which will then show a brighter patch in the carpet, so will need a new carpet...and the furniture around the TV will need to be changed...............

Are you following? :D

Right behind you my lovely:hide: :D

So we go out looking for fires, and I find a lovely bedroom suite, followed by a new bathroom suite

How cool, I want the bedroom suite. Can you buy me one, pleese pleese:party0049:

We come home to use the internet to search and hey presto....a fingerprint lock, which is much more important (to me) :D

I have to say, how on earth can you look on the internet for bedroom stuff and get on to a fingerprint door lock:confused:

Artisan fireplaces, :: Welcome To Artisan – The Countries Largest Fire & Fireplace Superstore :: is the best, shame you live so far, we could have gone shopping together:D

Oooh, hadn't seen that website. We have ordered one from our local 'superstore'. Can't find a piccie of it, but it's one of these
getimage.php

Not quite as expensive as that one though.

How cool, I want the bedroom suite. Can you buy me one, pleese pleese:party0049:
well, I would do, but you know....best not;)

I have to say, how on earth can you look on the internet for bedroom stuff and get on to a fingerprint door lock:confused:
It's called 'getting distracted'. I'm ace at that
curtsey.gif

Back