Gold Member
2842.gif

Hope you have a great day

Happy Birthday gorgeous laydee :D

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Lots of Love

Jem xx

Thanks for all the Happy Birthday's :D

Had a lovely time, my son who's birthday it is too :) and his girlfriend took me out for a meal on Sat night i thoroughly enjoyed it and i seem to get on really well with his girlfriend, usually they're not even introduced to me but this one is special :)
so special they are moving in together:)

Sunday was the girlie/ladies? lol day out on the town from the afternoon till after midnight last night, again i had a really good time with my friend and ended up well oiled but in a good way :)

My son gave me 300 euros toward my holiday spending money which is great cos if he had given me british money i would have it well spent before October.
I always get him his T in the Park ticket for the following year they go on sale for the next year 2 days after this years festival finished!!! but i was lucky i managed to get him his online by 9.15 that morning they went on sale at 9am sometimes you can try for hours and not get anything cos they sell out so quickly.

So all in all a great weekend has been had and before i know it it will be nxt year and the birthday i'm kinda dreading :sigh:
Ah well it comes to us all eventually i s'pose :confused:

Luv n stuff
Maisie x x

Ohhhhh, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAISIE...XXX

Sorry I've only just seen this hun. Can't get on at home until my Broadband is sorted:mad:

Sounds like you had a lovely time and you deserve that soooooo much.

Lots of love

Lacey xx:D:D:D

Back