Happy birthday to me :-d

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
:-d the big 19 whoop whoop!

This time next year I'll be 20 :-(

:birthday:

Have a brilliant birthday!!

I vaguely remember 19... but have to say that I think my 30s are turning into the best decade. I think life just gets better, to be honest!!

Have a fab time and loads of celebrations with family and friends.

:talk017:

happy birthday!:D

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a lovely day in the gorgeous sunshine! Being 19 is fab, I'm 28 next month!

Jules

Happy birthday hope you have a fantastic weekend and I hope the sun is shining for you where you are x

lol chels! before you know it youll be having it for your 21st!!!!

happy birthday :D hope you have a brill day xxx

Happy Birthday Chelly, hope you have a great day x

Hi Chelly,
wishing you a very happy 19th Birthday, :candle1: I had my 42nd last month. Do I seem ancient to you?. I still feel about 25 in my head, about 65 in my body (was out gardening yesterday - all day). It must feel really good celebrating your birthday with a new body shape. Enjoy the celebrations.
Doirin

:553:Happy Birthday :birthday:
:candle1: :bday:

Happy birthday Chels! Have a great day. What you up to celebrate then?

Happy Birthday chels . Enjoy Your day . I will be 45 in September so 19 seems so young to me. You have worked hard here so enjoy your summer ..

Happy Birthday Chelcie :candle1:

Hope you have a great day,whatever you are up to.

It seems like yesterday when i was 19 ;) those were the days:D

Happy Birthday Chels - hope you've had a gud'n!!!! x

Happy birthday missus! have a great one!x

Aww sorry chell, I was at a mates and wasn't online on that day. I wish you a happy er late birthday though heh :hug99: hope you had a good one.

hey have been on the diet for 3days does it get easier? am finding it really hard 2keep on the go wit 3kids

Last edited:
It does get easier babes :)

Back