HAPPY ( CHOCOLATE FREE) EASTER EVERYONE!!

Alice45

:) Good Morning everyone and a Happy Easter to you all!!! Here’s to us continuing despite no Easter 🐣 Eggs today!!!!!!
My kids are happy with their Easter eggs so shall enjoy their enjoyment instead!!!!!!!!
I’ve reached Day 14 without giving in so feel pleased with myself- Weigh Day tomorrow and I feel nervous- not expecting big loss like my first week, and clothes not really feeling any different yet- so I will be pleased for a loss of anything!!!!! Fingers crossed!
Day off today and back to work tomorrow so that will keep me out of the kitchen lol!!!!! One of the hardest thing for me is cooking for the kids- so used to -“ eating as I cook haha!” In the past - have to remind myself not to lick the spoon , or have a quick taste of the mashed potatoes, or finish what’s on their plates- I always used to do that- and the pounds soon piled on!!!!!
It’s going to be another gorgeous, sunny day- so knocking all the housework on the head before 11:30- then an afternoon sunbathing in the garden for my reward later- can’t wait!!!!!One of the things I’m loving about this diet is the energy it’s given me, sleeping better- I think having stopped Diet Coke ( which I was addicted too) and all the water has really helped!!!!
Ok peeps- time to get busy- have a lovely Sunday all of you!!!!!!xxx

Back