• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy Easter Ladies and Gents...

happy Easter to you too xx cant believe my kids got 15 eggs each :0 far too many so looks like im going to be seeing them for a good while :( xx 1st weigh in tuesday fingers crossed xx good luck to u xx

AvaGardner

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 3st9lb(23.83%)
Aw thanks Ceri :) 15 eggs!!! Sweet *****! Well done for abstaining. Im just over week 1. I love my food. If I can do it so can you!

Good luck

Ava
xxxxx

awwh thanks ava and good luck xx yes kids dad side of family seem to think buying lots of eggs makes up for being crap grandparents and aunties lol xxx just cant wait to get 1st weigh in out of the way xx I have a hen do 31st may which have just found out is burlesque theme which is a nightmare at 15st 2lb makes me not wanna go xx

AvaGardner

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 3st9lb(23.83%)
awwh thanks ava and good luck xx yes kids dad side of family seem to think buying lots of eggs makes up for being crap grandparents and aunties lol xxx just cant wait to get 1st weigh in out of the way xx I have a hen do 31st may which have just found out is burlesque theme which is a nightmare at 15st 2lb makes me not wanna go xx
Oh dear! So lots of chocolate then. You could lose shy of 2 stone by 31st May on this diet Ceri, bringing you to 13st something. Woooop.

This diet yields amazing results if you stick with it!

Ava
xxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 0
Moderators 0
Moderators 12
Lipotrim Forum 9
Cambridge Weight Plan 0