Happy Easter....

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Happy Easter to everyone.

Hope you get a few nice pressies and not too many calorific eggs!!

Mike

Cheers Mike. Happy Easter to you too. Definately no chocolate here, not even a mini egg my favourite.

same to you ice moose, no chocie for me this year, to be honest im sick of it would rather have a bbq this weekend with low fat burgers, chicken, salad, rice, pasta an d loads of wine. ( sorry for those who are ss'ing)

Thanks Mike.:)

Ooh are you meant to have pressies for Easter? I must tell Mizzy quick before the shops close.;)

Have a lovely one yourself. Bet you make a cute bunny hiding those eggs around the garden!:D

Dizzy x

EasterBunnyFlasher.gif

Have a fantastic easter.......remember no chocolate must pass your lips.....then your weight loss will be "eggxceptional"

depends who the easter bunny is! i was walking home earlier with hubby and little boy and some drunken bloke got out of the cab he was in at the traffic lights, pulled down his trousers and pants and had a wee right there in the middle of the high street. So if he is the easter bunny then my answer is YES! i know its nasty but what is this workd coming to?

tel me about it, and my god did i shout!!!

to be honest if i was him i would of been so emabresed getting his todger out in front of about 70people, what a loser and he had th cheek to try and appoligise with it still in his hands weeing down a drain in the road. if i was his cab driver i would of driven off.

I love this one ....
EasterBunny.gif

That will be me ! lol

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That is soooooo funny, it would have been me last year, but not this year.

Think we are going to have to ban you from the arcade.....how many have you won that is blooming amazing......well done !

It's not my fault they keep putting new games there that need winning! lol

I bet a lose some of them later when more people start playing the games

Happy Easter Mike and Everyone:)

Hope you all have a lovely Easter.

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

images
happy easter everyone x

Back