Happy I lost after chinese!

well done you!!! 4 pounds is great!! Im always in shock to see such a big loss when i lose! Outta curiosity, what chinese did you have? my fave is chicken in black bean sauce and boiled rice.. before SW and my lifestyle change, it used to be sweet ad sour chicken, fried rice AND extras! :S x

Well done hun x

hmmm mine was char sui pork and fried rice or just rice, chips and curry sauce ;)

Well done that's amazing!

Just don't be disappointed if you put on/STS/don't lose as much at next weigh in. Sometimes it can take a week before it effects the loss. I know from experience.

As long as you keep track of the syns, there's no reason why you should put on after one. The takeaway we use is never greasy and you can taste how fresh the ingredients are. I have a chicken chow mein and beef and green pepper in black bean sauce with boiled rice. More than enough to eat and that comes in at 12.5 syns, enough left for a martini too :)

I had it twice which is really bad but I got invited out last minute! I had chicken curry and boiled rice, then honey chilli chicken and fried rice :( I was extra good the rest of the week though!

well done thats a brilliant loss, i always have chicken chow mein or beef mushroom with boiled rice if im having a chinese. xxx

holiday-dieter said:
I'll definately be going chow mein in the future as it's really low syn! :)

Chicken in black bean sauce is even lower if you like that?

What does black bean sauce taste like? I've never had it but its one of the cheapest dishes in my local chinese!

ScarlettStar86 said:
It's quite salty but very tasty. Goes beautifully with beef IMO as they are both strong flavours.

Yes it's better with beef your right :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
I've never tried it with chicken, not sure why just always fancy the beef! :) just had dinner and pudding now this chinese food talk is making me peckish! Haha

Ha ha :) not sure why I said chicken as I always have it with king prawns lol but it does def complement beef :D

Im doing SW at home as my consultant was very nasty! Off out for a Chinese tonight and after reading your posts will now be having chicken in black bean sauce with rice, my favourite is kung po chicken but will be giving that a wide bearth!!!

Lingy68 said:
Im doing SW at home as my consultant was very nasty! Off out for a Chinese tonight and after reading your posts will now be having chicken in black bean sauce with rice, my favourite is kung po chicken but will be giving that a wide bearth!!!

Sorry to hear about your consultant, think its awful so many people have bad experiences with sw, makes me feel very lucky to have a great group! As for the chinese, enjoy! its great having a meal like that knowing its within syns! :)

Back