Happy New Year everyone!

KayMarie

Looking round the forum, you've all been hard at it and a hell of a lot more determined than myself lately! Well done :D Hope you all had a fab christmas and an even better new year!

Well, I'm back and this time, for a good while! After toying with 5lb over the last couple of months I knew I need to take the next step because I was just p*ssing about.

So, I am a new member of Slimming World and trying to get my head around it!

Good luck everyone, it's good to be back, feel much more supported already :)

welcome back! Good to see you!

I am still at SW and back on track now. Katie has joined this week too. I just gotta get myself back on the xenical now!

welcome back and good luck!!!

Oh cool ,its nice to see some other people following it aswell! I'll be abdgering you for help now! To be honest, I have found it fairly confusing up till now. I only joined yesterday as well!

What plan do you follow? I'm trying to work out if i should alternate between red, green and orange days or just stick to one? Do you know what is best to do? Also, How many sins do you usually have?

hey kay!

welcome back hun! i remember u from ages ago when i first joined!

was my first day on SW yest and i have done red days so far gunna do green tomo as im feeling a few carb cravings coming on1 just can not get my head round EE so gunna leave it tillim settled in a bit lol!

Im always badgering FBB shes sick of me ! lol

good luck hun!

love katie
xx

Hey you :D Welcome back hun xx Hope 2010 is everything you want it to be xx

hey kay!

welcome back hun! i remember u from ages ago when i first joined!

was my first day on SW yest and i have done red days so far gunna do green tomo as im feeling a few carb cravings coming on1 just can not get my head round EE so gunna leave it tillim settled in a bit lol!

Im always badgering FBB shes sick of me ! lol

good luck hun!

love katie
xx

Oh, good to see there are other people on SW as well! I really hope we all lose some weight on it! I think for myself, it was more about the structure of the classes each week, going to the doctor each week menas I slack off for three weeks and only work hard for one! Don;t know about you?

I'm completely the opposite to you, LOL. I have just been following the EE plan and leaving red and green days! EE just means you can have meat and veg free but less less healthy extra's!

It's quite strict really, when you get past the jargon in the book, it's quite simple but that book is difficult to use I think, it's just full of marketing rubbish!

I think it's just about getting our heads round it and we will be fine!

Ali - He chuck, how you doing? Hope you had a fab christmas and I hope 2010 is a good year for you too mate xx

Hey

Hey Kae......

Nice to see another (OLD) in the nicest term, face back!!

I'm back too, tablets in hand and a stone heavier (but still 2.5 lighter total)

Hard choice but my fridge is full of good things now so I have NO excuse!

xxx Julie

Back