• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy New Yeeeeeeeeeear!!!!!!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you to Jan!! Or in Scotland, Happy Hogmany :)

Hope you have an enjoyable night working!!!!!!!

I hope 2010 is a great year for you and John and that all your heart's desires are met!

Take care!!

JanD

Hiya Mark! Long time no 'see' ..... get you with the new photo .. looking good!!

Sounds like 2009 wasn't the best for you so I hope this year's better. It wasn't a bad one for me and I'll certainly remember it as the one when I got my weight off FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!! ;)

All the best! x

maj3091

It really does work! :)
Hiya Mark! Long time no 'see' ..... get you with the new photo .. looking good!!

Sounds like 2009 wasn't the best for you so I hope this year's better. It wasn't a bad one for me and I'll certainly remember it as the one when I got my weight off FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!! ;)

All the best! x
Thanks Jan,

I should look at some of the positives from last year like the weight loss, unfortunately the negatives far outweigh the positives.

I think the weight will be staying off me for a while now. ;)

Mark

JanD

Well that's one good thing then.

Hope things improve for ya ;) x

Happy New Year Jan.

I must say, its nice to see some old faces coming back - Scots & Chell!!!

xx

Hi Jan Happy New Year xxxx
Just came looking for you - thanks for the pm the other day -unfortunately I was too late and it had all sold out - nevermind - I still have enough supplies but my ma was goin to stock up! I am mainly self sourcing these days - less variety but I think a bit cheaper!
I changed my pic to one taken on (the surprise win!) hol in the summer as the other one was about a year old or more!
OMG what a year last year - a bit of a rollercoaster but all good fun!! I think!!
I am back on DC and so will try and post as much as poss as it really helped last time - tho it is so quiet on here!

JanD

It IS a bit quiet even on this forum - and the DC one was always quieter still. You must come and chat here!!!

Have you looked at the DC website forum? I got the impression it was getting a lot busier - you really need support I feel and preferably from people doing the same plan if you can get it!

You're always welcome around here though! :)

Best of luck with it - good that you're Mum's doing it too ... even if she does get stuff from the cake shop! ;) :) xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Nutrition, Health & Beauty 0
Exante 1
Introductions 1
Chit Chat 4