HappyHappyHappy!

yayyy well done :D and in 6 months :eek: thats aaaaaamazing! good luck on becoming a CDC also xxx

:sign0144:

Hannah, thats an amazing achievement well done, you should be very proud of yourself!

I start tomorrow on the CD. I'm 13st 1lb but just 5' 6" and really should be about 11st. Hearing about your success is very encouraging to newbee CDers like me and reading about peoples experiences on this site has been very informative... I've finally taken on board that to loose weight you have to be focussed and determined - that's something that in the past I've not been and because of that I have failed in my efforts to loose weight before.

Anyhow here goes..

Keep up the excellent work.

Congratulations on the 8 stone and being put forward as a CDC. It is the inspirational weighloss stories that completely change the lives of those on CD that make it such a positive diet.

You must feel that you have come so far already this year, good on you!

That's amazing, well done! Good luck on becoming a CDC, you'll be great!

:wow: Excellent results, congrats. And also on cdc training. What is the absolute best thing about getting 8st off? Prob too many to list lol. :D

Absolutely fabulous!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good luck in all you do in the future. New life, new start, new career eh?
:talk017::talk017:

There are SO many great things about having lost 8 stone - being able to enjoy the sunshine and warmth instead of hiding in big black tent-like clothes, being "accepted" as a normal person, being more comfortable in my own skin, being more self-confident...I could go on forever!

So, for everyone who's just starting on CD or for those who are struggling - stick with it! Doing this diet is by far the best thing I have done in my life - I can now begin my life for real!

Thank you all for your support and praise - you guys keep me strong! xx

Back