hard decision made.... i think...

leedsforever

Silver Member
...but Im going to knock CD on the head now..!!

Before I fell pregnant and piled all my weight on I was very active at the gym and SS doesnt allow me to do that.. Spinning, body combat etc.. very high impact classes!

My body is looking so much better but whats missing is it being toned up.. I still cant come to terms with that I will never do cambridge again, because I love it. It becomes addictive and people who I tell praise me and I feel so proud of myself after each day done... BUT it also definetly has its negatives lol...

I will still browse and give advice to cambridgers but its adios for me...:) for now ;)

good luck every one

xxx

Hi hun i totally agree with you as i have had 6 weeks off work and took my fat ass to the gym:
M- body attack
T- spin class
weds -net ball practice
T- body combat
fri,sat,sun off and i tell i have toned up alot cuz of these classes in the time off been off work, im back from zumba class tonite and my friend calrisa said how toned i am i now, i just smiled lol.
Keep it up hun, you will be fine and yes. CD rocks !! lol x

Hi hun i totally agree with you as i have had 6 weeks off work and took my fat ass to the gym:
M- body attack
T- spin class
weds -net ball practice
T- body combat
fri,sat,sun off and i tell i have toned up alot cuz of these classes in the time off been off work, im back from zumba class tonite and my friend calrisa said how toned i am i now, i just smiled lol.
Keep it up hun, you will be fine and yes. CD rocks !! lol x

do u go to virgin active by anychance lol

im doing body combat tomorrow morning... body pump fri morn sat morn is spinning... defo want to try zumba soon too!!

Im always going to be quite heavy has im 5ft 10 and big built... but i do look good toned ;)

No virgin is about an 40 mins away from me i go to LAfitness oohh pump i cant manage the weights lol i shake alot.
Im doing spin tom afternoon when i started it hurt my bum alot but im wicked at it now. you look lovely in your pic, you look like a different person from your before and now pic.
Keep up the active fitness you will maintain, or keep weekly losses.
zumba is great all about shaking ya ass!! lol lol x

good for the love handles ey lol... ;)

i love spin so much really want to get back to the same fitness level as pre-preg my legs were soooo toned from spinning!! Its a tough class but you feel awesome after it... prob on par with the same feeling as doing a days CD.. lol

cant believe how far ive come... when i started NEVER thought id get to it lol...

cos i have a post pregnancy belly hehe it needs work, no amount of dieting will help it.. its a MUST!! xx

why not move up the plans and start exercising? first time round after ss i did the 810 and was running, training for a half marathon. this time round i stayed for a while on the 1200 plan and was doing 3 hour classes a week (2 body pump and a body combat class), 2 gym session and 4 lots of running. basically over 10 hours of exercise a week. it is doable.

why not move up the plans and start exercising? first time round after ss i did the 810 and was running, training for a half marathon. this time round i stayed for a while on the 1200 plan and was doing 3 hour classes a week (2 body pump and a body combat class), 2 gym session and 4 lots of running. basically over 10 hours of exercise a week. it is doable.

because of my lifestyle work etc... i wouldnt get chance to eat until late. Also Im going to go on sw and i like the idea i can snack on fruit etc..

plus the expense... SS isnt to bad because your not allowed anything else but moving up the plans i find it gets more expensive! On sw jacket potato baked beans... jobs a gooden lol xx

Im going to go on sw and i like the idea i can snack on fruit etc

Just be a bit careful on SW, as there is no calorie counting and it's easy to go over your daily amount. Although there are free foods, it's easy to have too many and not lose, or even put on weight. I'm sure you'll be sensible and make it work though. :)

I think everyone needs to do what works for them, we are all different!

I do a couple of spin classes a week, swim 4 times a week and also do fitness yoga and body pump. I have a daily high protien meal like fish or meat with salad so I have the energy to exercise and that works for me. Only 12lbs now to reach goal and BMI of 23 :)

Back