hardest day yet!!!

well done for making it through the day, your 1st big hurdle over with and u passed with flying colours!!

Well done Lou for resisting the maltesers (how much do I love them). You did really well with all the cooking and choc to resist. Sounds like you had good day, good for you.

Good for you, being so strong with all that going on! :)

yay, keeping it up...being a good, strong girl!congrats

well done...im not sure ill get through today..or this week...too much chocolate in the house

I know today was a hard day especially with everyone having a lovely dinner... I had chicken soup twice today for something savoury lol it was lovely :):):) yum...... thank god the day/weekend is nearly over... :):)

Well done you you star :D

bad day

Today has been the day from hell for me . I havnt eaten but god did I feel like it . Had to cook for the gang too and watch them eat easter eggs . I am just a bit overwhelmed this weekend . I was like a hen with an egg today I just didnt know what to do with myself . Have another week of holidays coming up ... wish they were back to school . Grumpy angry witch at mo....

Had a hard day here as well. Did a roast for all the family and sat there drinking my chicken soup. I was soo tempted but restrained.

Another day down........more to go.

omg i thought i was the only one it has been so hard today cooking all day and the kids have 20 eggs each 2 boys lmao so tempting i was so close to breaking today i went to bed at 3 for a coople of hours before back to work to get my mind of food back on trac now phew

Well done! I can't imagine what it's like cooking a whole meal for everyone without any for yourself! (Luckily my fiance is cooking his own meals) It's really fantastic that you resist so much!

well im glad i wernt the only 1 lol well done to all ov ya n hope u all had brilliant easter !!x
Think you can safely say we all pretty much have been tempted....i'm dreading my wi tomorrow after falling off the wagon, i'm proud of you all for being so strong!! keep going girls xx

Well done for resisting the temptations, I know its not easy, but keep it up and you will be so pleased at the end result.

Back