Harriet2 - Restarter's Diary

harriet2

serial poster
I thought i might do this diary to help myself get through my restart.

I've noticed that a lot of restarters tend to take themselves into the background but i thought id do the opposite and do a diary for myself which hopefully will take me through any bad days to my goal weight (not decided as yet)

I dont intend to write something every day as i have a busy life (like we all do) and its also putting more pressure on myself which, as this diet is hard enough without that, i wont be doing!

Im unofficially starting my few left over packs from today but officially weighing in on Monday 30 March.

I'm also going to do like Ollie and keep updating as i go as i reckon thats a great way of keeping an eye on everything, rather than individual posts (like i did before)

h xxx

We'll be following your progress with bated breath! Good luck, darlin', we are all behind you.

Good luck on your re-start, all the best Harriet.
Great idea to keep a diary of your feelings, positives, negatives etc.

Good luck Harriet! You will fly the restart.

best of luck on the diet.. Diary is a great way to do things and people will start to notice if you arent around so force u back on here and stick with it!
Hope you do great ! :) x

Good luck on restarting. The weeks will fly in before you know it.

Keep us updated.

thanks guys..having your support means a lot

h xx

so officially day one and its been ok ...thats all i can say except its one big mind **** lol

mind over matter ALL the way

i have to keep reminding myself why im doing this and how great i feel when im not worrying about how i look to everyone else and so far its working...ill be glad when i can fit into those size 8/10's again!

ill update when im finding it hard or have something to say which i think might make me stick to it rather than caving in when the mind gets too much lol

h xx

Last edited:
Good Luck Harriet! You KNOW you can do it! x

thanks xxx another day another shake lol

h xx

feeling really positive today..its funny how you can feel so down one day and so positive the next with nothing much changing to make you feel that way....

just gone to the gym and managed to fit in half an hours cardio which im pleased about and downed half of my water ...another 2ltrs here we come!

wey hay lol

h xx

Brilliant. I shall start going back to the gym as soon as I'm re-feeding. After all, I've paid £250 for a years membership and only been twice.....DOH!!!!

why do we do that lol

last night was difficult. i found i was battling with myself for a good hour and had to take myself up to have a bath to get out of that state of mind! once back downstairs i was fine again. sigh...ill be glad once im a few weeks down again and settled into a routine.

just about to have my first chocolate shake of the day. i think im in ketosis cause i can smell my own breath and its um, not nice lol thank god for listerine thats all i can say!

h xx

It's rank isn't it?? I find mine comes & goes? I don't know why? Some days I feel fine after a good brush, then a few hours later I feel like my teeth are coated in something 'not nice'? I may have to start carrying a small toothbrush around!!
I have my wk 2 weigh-in in the morning- good luck for your first!

so what are your targets? what u want to lose? u put on much after lt 1st time? how long u hoping to be here? x

questions, questions lol

my targets are to get back into my size 10 comfortably, regardless of what i weigh i think..ill let you know on that one!

ive managed to gain a fair bit back of what i lost last year BUT it is purely down to my own stupidity and going back to old habits..and its true what they say, old habits do die hard.

how long im going to give myself..well by mid july..then im refeeding whatever i weigh

according to my scales ive already lost 71/2 lbs but ill see what the chemist says tomorrow :)

but i do have to say its bl@@dy hard after telling yourself youd NEVER get to your bigger sizes again.

im having to wear one or two things..thats all ive got in the cupboard that fits me..everything is size 10 or 8 cause i threw out everything (well took to the charity shop)

let that be a lesson to anyone reading this who's losing weight...DONT GO DOWN THE RESTARTING ROUTE...ITS A KILLER lol

h xxx

Last edited:
It's rank isn't it?? I find mine comes & goes? I don't know why? Some days I feel fine after a good brush, then a few hours later I feel like my teeth are coated in something 'not nice'? I may have to start carrying a small toothbrush around!!
I have my wk 2 weigh-in in the morning- good luck for your first!

thanks..hope to see the back of this weight asap!!!

good luck with yours too xx

h

Good luck with those weigh-ins! x

Thanks
ok got weighed earlier and this is my fifth day and have already lost 6lbs which im very pleased about

go me lol

h xx

Back