Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Saw this on Saturday and i loved it. Quite close to the book. Good idea to do it in two parts.

Here's hoping that Breaking Dawn is as good as that is going to be in two parts too.

I thought it was great, shame about having to wait a year for the second half!

Poor Dobby :(!

We went to see it on saturday, its good they havent just squashed it all into one film, but July seems soooooooooooooo long away.
I have read the book, but had forgotten what had happened. I forgot about Hedwig and Dobby :(

I thought it was awful!!! Really awful, they did miss out a lot of stuff actually, which is hilarious because not much happens in the first half of the book, yet they had to miss stuff. Wonder how much they'll miss out in part 2!

I think part 2 will be better but I was really disappointed in part 1 :(

i dont think that it missed too much out. i think that it is the closest to the book than the others.
i think that "the half blood prince" was extremely disappointing.

Tbh I'm not sure how anyone who hasn't read the books even knows what's going on. I have to fill in my boyfriend on the bits they've missed out. I'm really hoping for a better finale

Tbh I'm not sure how anyone who hasn't read the books even knows what's going on. I have to fill in my boyfriend on the bits they've missed out. I'm really hoping for a better finale

i find myself doing that.

especially with the half blood prince. i was really excited about this film as the book is terrific and the film sort of fizzled out.
i have read the books twice. great read.

I had this too with the boyfriend, bit irritating. I really disliked it but the bit I disliked most was Harry and Hermonies weird awkward dance! :jelous:

I had this too with the boyfriend, bit irritating. I really disliked it but the bit I disliked most was Harry and Hermonies weird awkward dance! :jelous:

God I know!! How bad was that? Why would they add in such a ridiculous bit. Cringe! Everone cracked it up to be really good, people on facebook etc. I was really excited and then within the first 5 minutes they'd changed stuff they didn't need to. Was fuming. Especially the bit about Hermione altering her parents memory, that's meant to be found out later for dramatic effect!!

I've still not even seen eclipse, and I have a vampire diaries to watch... It's on sky box office and my mum won't let me watch it even if I give her the money. What a ***** eh? :p

It's fine I ordered it last night without telling my mum lmao!! I really wanted to watch it... Was pretty good but omg bella is such a cow!!!

Back