Harry Potter...the ending is......!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 21 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    LOL!!! In fact just got the book from Morrisons, and fully intend to do nothing but read for the rest of the day!!

Mixed feelings really, as I really really love these books and feel sad about it being the last one. (How pathetic am I? Its a child book after all...)

cheerio chaps (PS sun is actually shining here, yet I still want my nose buried in a book!!!!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Happy reading Sez,

Drove up to Morrissons earlier, becca went in and has her copy.. bargin eh £4.99 :D

4. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Got mine last night, just finished it ...............

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Eeek! Only just started! Turns out I can't remember what happened in Book 6!

6. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    lol Sarah not only can I not remember what happen in book 6, now I have revisited it it turns up that I never actually read it lol so I have to start with that one before I read book 7

7. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    Just finished mine, I'd forgotten what had happened in six LOL

Enjoyed it though

K xxx

8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Page 156 now!! Torn between cleaning daughters room (yuk!), Minis and reading!!

Still Steve and kids off to MIL for dinner tonight, I WILL have my nose in this book while they are out. In an odd way, though I dont want to finish it, as it will be all over ....:(

9. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know exactly what you mean Sez, I sort of didn't want to get to the end because I was the last book. I couldn't remember much of what happened in book 6 either, think I may take them with me on holiday now and re read them in order. I am a bit sad I know:)

10. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I am only half way there even now! not for lack of trying but housework and cooking for the family have really messed up my reading time! Also wit the children home all day, and HEY its raining!!!, they will need to be heavily supervised, or they will def try to murder each other!!!

11. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Me too - another HP fan here and felt exactly the same, couldn't get my nose out of the book (finished it yesterday afternoon) but didn't want it to end - can't believe no more Harry Potter :(

Fab book though

12. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I've read it and am half way through it for the second time! When reading the final scenes (won't give it away) I was actually shaking - don't know if it was nerves or excitement or what but it proves that I am very very sad. But I don't care! I loved it and thought it was the best book yet.

Geri likes this.
  13. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Finally managed to wrestle it away from my 13 year old son!!! Have only just got out of bed as was determined to finish it!! (What a bad mother I am....)

All over now!! Almost wish I hadnt though...

I will really miss these stories, nothing quite compares :( sniff sniff

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.