Harry Potter...the ending is......!!!

Sez

has started again!!
LOL!!! In fact just got the book from Morrisons, and fully intend to do nothing but read for the rest of the day!!

Mixed feelings really, as I really really love these books and feel sad about it being the last one. (How pathetic am I? Its a child book after all...)

cheerio chaps (PS sun is actually shining here, yet I still want my nose buried in a book!!!!)

Happy reading Sez,

Drove up to Morrissons earlier, becca went in and has her copy.. bargin eh £4.99 :D

Eeek! Only just started! Turns out I can't remember what happened in Book 6!

lol Sarah not only can I not remember what happen in book 6, now I have revisited it it turns up that I never actually read it lol so I have to start with that one before I read book 7

Page 156 now!! Torn between cleaning daughters room (yuk!), Minis and reading!!

Still Steve and kids off to MIL for dinner tonight, I WILL have my nose in this book while they are out. In an odd way, though I dont want to finish it, as it will be all over ....:(

I know exactly what you mean Sez, I sort of didn't want to get to the end because I was the last book. I couldn't remember much of what happened in book 6 either, think I may take them with me on holiday now and re read them in order. I am a bit sad I know:)

I am only half way there even now! not for lack of trying but housework and cooking for the family have really messed up my reading time! Also wit the children home all day, and HEY its raining!!!, they will need to be heavily supervised, or they will def try to murder each other!!!

Me too - another HP fan here and felt exactly the same, couldn't get my nose out of the book (finished it yesterday afternoon) but didn't want it to end - can't believe no more Harry Potter :(

Fab book though

I've read it and am half way through it for the second time! When reading the final scenes (won't give it away) I was actually shaking - don't know if it was nerves or excitement or what but it proves that I am very very sad. But I don't care! I loved it and thought it was the best book yet.

Finally managed to wrestle it away from my 13 year old son!!! Have only just got out of bed as was determined to finish it!! (What a bad mother I am....)

All over now!! Almost wish I hadnt though...

I will really miss these stories, nothing quite compares :( sniff sniff

Back