Harry's Monthly challenge.Everyone welcome

12st 9lb this morning so that's 3lb down. Another 11lb to go by the end of March.

Good luck for tomorrow ladies.
Make sure you update your losses tomorrow. I will update about 4.00pm.
Good luck everyone lets do it xxx

Yup good luck indeed! :)

Do you know what? I'm getting nervous lol, especially after the disappointing loss last week. Hopefully all the water I've been downing will have helped!

Good look everyone xxx

Back to 11.12 yesterday woop!

Next goal is 11.7 by 31st March, 10 days! xx

Ok, todays weigh in shows I am the same as yesterday, which is 18st 9.8lbs. That means since I started the monthly challenge last week that I have lost 5.5lbs :) I am good with that!! If I can shift into 17's by the end of the month (when I start a new job!) I will be very happy! lol

I'm gutted. I've been 100% for last 4 weeks. Last week I only lost 2.5 lb; so I reassured myself that I'd have a big loss this week to make up for it. But nope - 3.5lbs. Not good enough when you're this heavy and in ketosis as far as I'm concerned :sigh:.

But there we have it, I can't do more. I'm 16 stone 9.5 lb / 3.5 lb off.

Come on ladies - I hope you all do better than me!! I'm not letting the side down, I'm sticking to it honestly xxxxx:)

Starting date=14th March
Harry m=15s 6/1.2lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=4.5lbs
Lynee =12s 12lbs=to lose=14lbs
Susie=201.8lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=
Allie=16s13lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=3.5
Charmau 25=10s =to lose=14lbs

Bunch0monkeys=19s1lbs =to lose=14lbs=lost=5.5lbs
Summer78=10s4lbs =to lose=14lbs
Lucyandsandy=12s3lbs=to lose=14lbs
Ed=12s4lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=6lbs

Well done ladies xxx

Harry m=15s 6/1.2lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=4.5lbs
Lynee =12s 12lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=5lbs
Susie=201.8lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=
Allie=16s13lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=3.5
Charmau 25=10s =to lose=14lbs

Bunch0monkeys=19s1lbs =to lose=14lbs=lost=5.5lbs
Summer78=10s4lbs =to lose=14lbs
Lucyandsandy=12s3lbs=to lose=14lbs
Ed=12s4lbs=to lose=14lbs=lost=6lbs

Hi guys,

When I weighed yesterday it was only 6 days after my last weigh (my weigh-day is usually Friday). So I jumped on again today to see if my true 1-week loss was any better, and it was! I've lost 4.5 lbs in a week, so I'm so much happier.

i still want to join in, so can weigh on Thursdays, but I've updated my signature with today's weight because seeing that 4.5 lbs has done wonders for my motivation. It's amazing what difference a day can make

Good luck for next week xxxxxx

Good going ladies.
Next week we will try to do even better.
Together we can achieve excellence....
Good Luck xxx

Hi everyone!

I completely forgot to weigh myself yesterday because Friday is my "official" weigh-day. So I think I'll have to stick to a Friday weigh-in because 2 weigh days a week is obviously too complicated for my small brain to handle!

My current weight is 16st 5lb:

So that's 8lbs off (total for 2 weeks) so far ...... (Yey!).

Really chuffed. 6 more pounds to go!

Hope you've all had a good week xxxxx

Well done Allie.

Well done everyone. Hope you all stay positive and achieve your goal.
Sorry I let you all down. I need little time to sort things out.
Good luck everyone :)

Harry we're all on here to help each other and to get help when needed. You haven't let anyone down, just hope you get things sorted out and that you're okay xxxxxxx

Back