harvester eating out

Hi
I'm going to harvester with my friend later does anyone have anyone know how many syns are in harvester food x and the best to eat.

I'm not doing green or red or easy days just the plan x

Thanks for your help in advance

I went last week and had salad with no dressing. JP without butter and their chicken, bbq sauce (50 cals - 2.5 syns) with no sauce and removed the skin. No very exciting but stuck to plan.
They do give you the calories which helps.
Julie

I went last week for my pig out session before starting slimming world - Wouldnt know what to suggest health wise other than the salad bar and Diet Coke.

I love Harvester, have Simply Chicken with a jacket potato and ask for the sour cream on side. Comes with peas.
Then have salad bar but only have salad items as no idea what's in potato saled or pasta salad. I always get a spoon of red devil sauce and use it with my chicken. Can't remember syns of that but not high

Oh enjoy, I love Harvester!

geordie_lass21 said:
I love Harvester, have Simply Chicken with a jacket potato and ask for the sour cream on side. Comes with peas.
Then have salad bar but only have salad items as no idea what's in potato saled or pasta salad. I always get a spoon of red devil sauce and use it with my chicken. Can't remember syns of that but not high

That's what I had for lunch! Red devil sauce is 60 cals per ladle... So I syned as 3.

I love the harvester!! It seems like a safe place to eat out as there menus normally tell you the food values etc!:)xx

Just finished my lunch there! I had the plain chicken, skin removed, piri piri sauce which shows as 40cals (2 syns) on the menu, new pots, asked to have them served with no butter, 2 bowls of salad, staying away from anything in sauce or the dressings, croutons and fried onions, plenty of other stuff to choose from, unlimited diet Pepsi, lovely meal, total of 2 syns :)

I went for the mixed grill when I went the other day , I cut off the fat and dabbed off the excess oil , so although quite dry was all freee , had 2salad bowls with the red devil sauce a jacket potato and unlimited diet Pepsi so whole meal was max 2 sins great !

Back