Cruise PV Harvester for lunch tomorrow

Steak!!!

Rajwinder said:
Or salmon? But with what??

Vegetables! Look at the menu online before u go, u can have chicken and steak, they will swap the chips for anything u ask. The salmon comes with green bean and you've got a massive selection on the salad cart!

Maybe you ate too much veg?

The weight after PV days will even out eventually, you cant not have your veg. Your body is working over time to digest all the protein as it is, not eating the veg every other or however you choose will prob cause no end of troubles!!

You can have:

Crackerjack prawns
3 of the things off of the Harvester Combo (but u can only choose 2)
Half a spit roast chicken
All the steaks
Salmon fillet
Sea bass

You will have steady losses in cruise, dont not eat veg just because you gained after 1 day of veg

When I go out, I just have a massive steak with nothing else :) xx

But there is so much more on the Harvester's menu that you can have, if I was going there today on a PP day Id have the Harvester combo with steak and chicken, wouldnt eat the peas or the starchy side and id order a side of grilled prawns!

Done

Mmmmm grilled prawns would be lovely... I'm hungry now lol, just having my total 0% with oatbran, not exactly as yummy as Harvester. ;) x

LittlestWookie said:
Mmmmm grilled prawns would be lovely... I'm hungry now lol, just having my total 0% with oatbran, not exactly as yummy as Harvester. ;) x

I just had yogurt with oatbran too but i put raspberry jelly crystals in mine, yum!

Back