Harvester - How would you syn it

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hiya,

I went to Harvester and was in one of them moods where nothing looked appealing so that lead to not picking the best thing.

I had the chicken and Bacon stack without the cheese and a few chips.

How would you count the syns? I was thinking of counting the syns for the chips and sauce and treating the meat as free? If I work it that way its abt 18 syns

Do you think that's ok to do it that way?

Thanks

Hi, I am new to this forum but not new to slimming world.
Harvester can be a bugger but I find that if you have simply chicken with a jacket potato and then LOADS of salad it can be okay....
It would be good to find out the syn value of the devil sauce as this is really nice... ANYONE??

Hi, I think they syns calculated should be fine.

Hi, I am new to this forum but not new to slimming world.
Harvester can be a bugger but I find that if you have simply chicken with a jacket potato and then LOADS of salad it can be okay....
It would be good to find out the syn value of the devil sauce as this is really nice... ANYONE??

I do the same, always simply chicken with a plain jacket, loads free salad and red devil sauce. This is 3 syns a ladle and a couple of ladles is plenty so thats great :)

I had the chicken and Bacon stack without the cheese and a few chips.

I would put a few syns for the oil they could have used and take the highest syn chips on SW website and count it as them. There is a page on the SW online that could help - has got basic syn values and information on healthier choices when going there x

Back