Harvestor

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by mi55gems, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mi55gems

mi55gems New Member

Hi all, I'm new to this so please bare with me lol!

Off to the harvester tomorrow night, what is the best thing to have if on extra easy?

Thank you Gem x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazhawk

kazhawk Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi mi55gems

Well where do I start. Gammon, Steaks (watch the sauce), salad (watch the dressing). Jacket spuds (watch the butter), veggies (as much as you like). If you save your syns you can use them for sauces and dressings. You should be able to have a massive plateful of the right foods on the plan. I went out tonight to the pub and ordered Gammon which comes with chips but I asked to have mashed potato instead, as you are the paying customer.....and the customer is always right you can pretty much tell them what you want.

Wise choices....just keep that thought in your head!!

Have a great meal

Karen

4. mi55gems

mi55gems New Member

Aw thank you so much for your reply Karen :)

5. trcy1066

trcy1066 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(14.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The bf and I have been on SW for nigh on 4 weeks now. We used to eat out 2 or 3 times a week out of sheer laziness.

Since starting the eating plan we have eaten out twice and both times it's been to Harvester. Although I'm unsure of how to syn it, I follow a basic calorie guide of no more than 500 cals. The Harvester menu gives the calorific value for everything, including the salad dressings! I usually have the roasted mushroom for a starter (if I have one), followed by either undressed meat or fish, boiled new pots (without butter), vegetables and a side salad.

Perhaps when we've more confidence (ie. willpower!) we'll be a bit more adventurous and try other foods places.

Good luck with the meal out. Enjoy yourself. Any hiccups, put them behind you and keep at it with SW :)

6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    ask them not to glaze the meat with oil when you order to make sure its syn free.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.