Harvestor

mi55gems

Hi all, I'm new to this so please bare with me lol!

Off to the harvester tomorrow night, what is the best thing to have if on extra easy?

Thank you Gem x

Hi mi55gems

Well where do I start. Gammon, Steaks (watch the sauce), salad (watch the dressing). Jacket spuds (watch the butter), veggies (as much as you like). If you save your syns you can use them for sauces and dressings. You should be able to have a massive plateful of the right foods on the plan. I went out tonight to the pub and ordered Gammon which comes with chips but I asked to have mashed potato instead, as you are the paying customer.....and the customer is always right you can pretty much tell them what you want.

Wise choices....just keep that thought in your head!!

Have a great meal

Karen

The bf and I have been on SW for nigh on 4 weeks now. We used to eat out 2 or 3 times a week out of sheer laziness.

Since starting the eating plan we have eaten out twice and both times it's been to Harvester. Although I'm unsure of how to syn it, I follow a basic calorie guide of no more than 500 cals. The Harvester menu gives the calorific value for everything, including the salad dressings! I usually have the roasted mushroom for a starter (if I have one), followed by either undressed meat or fish, boiled new pots (without butter), vegetables and a side salad.

Perhaps when we've more confidence (ie. willpower!) we'll be a bit more adventurous and try other foods places.

Good luck with the meal out. Enjoy yourself. Any hiccups, put them behind you and keep at it with SW :)

Back