Has anybody tried Reebok Easytone?

qbeewar

As title says really :p, theyre bloomin expensive but if they work they work. Anybody tried them? What do you think if you have
x

I have been intrigued by the whole fitness toning shoe thing for a while - MBTS, sketchers shapeups, reebok easytone, fitflops etc - but they are all quite expensive.

However yesterday I discovered a bargain - sportsdirect (branches all over the country so sure to be one near everyone or they also have a website) are now selling therashoe, which is basically a cheap copy I was 35pound for a pair of trainer type ones.

They are an american brand, the sportsdirect rrp is a lie though as they only cost $35 in USA which is actually cheaper than the £35 they charge here but considering its the only place that sells them here and that getting a pair posted from america would cost more its still a great deal!

Hoping the rain stays off today so I can go try them out - had a look online and they seem to have great reviews :) had a wee walk around the house they seem really comfy though a little strange to walk in! Also they seem to be wide fitting so i recommend getting the lace up ones so you can tighten them a bit if you don't have wide feet. They also do flipflop style ones, trainers in black/white/white and pink, boots and clogs!!

X

X

I haven't tried the easytone ones, but I have 4 pairs of MBTs :)

I've got the sports trainer ones, a black Mary Jane style, a white sandal (which are ridiculously comfy) and a white trainer style with velcro.

The black trainers rub my feet, so I don't wear them often, but all the other ones are really comfortable. I don't wear them enough to see any benefit, but my legs definitely work a lot harder when I am wearing them.

Back