has anyone been to blackpool pontins?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa26, 1 January 2007 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

we get married in july and wont be having a honeymoon we also want to go away for christmas and liked the idea of combinding the two and going to pontins as i havent been since i was 17 (10yrs ago)

i was wondering if anyone knows what this one will be like

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Louisa
    sorry no never been,
    but been wondering how you've been doing
    give us an update girlie :D

4. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Hi

I used to live in Blackpool so I've not stayed at Pontins but customers in my shop who were staying there, seemed to be having a great time.

5. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

i put this post on another forum i go on to do with my wedding and had about 6 replies about it being terrible but it mainly targetted it being a pontins holiday which i appreicate is each to their own, so nice to hear a nice response thank you!

hi geri well has about 2 months of naughtiness but as its under 7 months till the wedding and getting measured for my dress in march think its time for action.

so start back at work tomorrow and going to start cd again!!

6. justthe2ofus

justthe2ofus Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hello there Louisa,

I have in fact stayed at blackpool pontins and had a fantastic time we spent a lot of time on camp the bars and clubs were good too as for the entertainment that was great too, one thing that was bad is the prices lol everything was well expensive so be prepared.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.