Has anyone else experienced this

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by jenpig1, 28 September 2011 Social URL.

1. jenpig1

jenpig1 Member

Hi everyone this is weird but since doing this I seem to have lost my sense of smell. I haven't got a cold or anything and I have got a sneaky feeling that it might some kind of psychological protective response to stop me going crazy. My evil 13 year old son waved his delivery pizza under my nose last night but I could barely smell it thank god as it was close enough for me to give it a dam good licking. Also have you noticed that people seem to do nothing else but talk about food around you.
    Jenpig

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Haven't noticed about the loss of smell...but have found once you mention your on 100%TFR everyone starts talking about food :mad: ...why do they insist on telling you about lovely receipes you could try ...do they not get the 100% TFR???? ~lol~ always makes me giggle x x x

4. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No loss of sense of smell here .. I insist on torturing myself by sniffing my OH's dinners and even his choc last night! :,(

Your so lucky smells and adds are 'talking to me' daily!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done by the way on not snatching it off him and running to a corner to devour!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Nope.. still sniffing everything lol...

I don't think people talk about food MORE..... I think we NOTICE it more lol.... At first i felt like everyone was eating in front of me on purpose!!!

Lol...

I now use it as an extra victory won!!

'Your talking about food..... and i don't care'

X

7. Emma-Jayne

Emma-Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think I am more immune to smells! Lol. I had to go get a client a take away last night and I stood in there thinking 'I'm really not too fussed right now!'

But people try and tease me all the time and whilst I don't care I find it very cheap and nasty. My Step-Dad last night was cooking as I made a green tea and he simply looked at me and said 'Mmmm, don't you miss this?' Rather blunty I replied 'Nope, it will all still be there when I've finished' and walked off! xxxx

8. Teresa1970

Teresa1970 Full Member

Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    im total opposite i was on third floor and could smell bacon being cooked on ground floor lol

9. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    my smells the same but i find smell is enough. Like the smell feels like im eating it so my sense of smell has increased. But I dont mind... like they say itll still be there when im nice and slim! lol.

10. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya Jenpig! Hope all's going well for you x Not to get all scientific but smell plays a big part in our sense of taste and, seeing how the shakes are pretty tasteless (designed that way!), and you haven't been having conventional food maybe you just think you can't smell stuff coz you haven't been needing to!!
    Now I could be way off the mark of course but that would make sense to me.
    Have a great day hun.

x S

11. pinkkaz77

pinkkaz77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.8lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lucy Juice I'm the same..I nearly sit on somebody's lap if they are eating anything..i really take comfort in smells now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.