has anyone had to lose 10 stone?

fatandfedup

i need to lose about ten stone and wondered if anyone has managed to do that or is on the path of doing that,and if they are/did found it difficult and how long it took to loser that much?
let me know
xx

To get to my goal I will of lost 10st 6lbs :eek: so far I have lost 57lbs or 4st 1lb :D I am currently on week 16 SS+ and have had one week off plan whilst on holiday in Disneyland Paris but didn't gain during my week off :eek: I'm still going strong and still focused ;)

wow u have done really well congratulations hope i can do as good!!!

Hi fatandfed up i so far have lost almost 7stones on the diet i have another stone to goal and that will pretty much put me at the top end of healthy bmi so there is room to loose more if i feel the need once i get there i wont say its always been easy but all in all it has been the only diet i have ever been this successful with and it is in coparison to other diets easier because the elimination of food is what i really needed to sort out my issues with food and over eating it has taken me 7.5months would have taken forever on the conventional diets im very pleased with my decision to do cd and would do it all over again if i had to though im hoping ill never need to.

When I get to goal I will have lost 12 stone 12.I've currently lost 3st7 in 7 weeks and hoping it carries on like this :)

Hey love, all i will say is that this diet will probably be the quickest way to lose 10 stone. If you look at it like a stone a month (which is the average weight loss) then it will take you 10 months witch is no time at all. And on the plus side, if you have got a lot of weight to lose, you will probably lose the first 3-5 stone really quick. My first stone came off in the first 2 weeks! I was flabbergasted!
Don't think about it as 10 stone, take each day as it comes and by Feb 2010 you will be a different person!! Good luck hon! xxxxxx

Hi there,

I had just over 7 stone to lose and on week 22 and I only have 13lbs to go until goal, it definitely can be done and it will be a lot quicker than any other diet you try so go for it hun x

wow u have all done really well guys i hope i can do aswell and that i have the will power unfortunatley i have just found out i cant start for another 6 weeks cos i had a baby 6 weeks ago but am defo starting in 6 weeks guys.thanks for all yous stories guys keep up the good work and well done so far!!

hi. am starting cd tomorrow as i still have 6 stone to lose. have lost 8 stone so far by watching what i eat and exercise. had lost 10 but didn't feel healthy. so upped my calories from 300 to 1000 and felt better for it but put on 2 stone. feel really postive about this diet and seeing how friendly and supportive people are here is amazing and would help anyone who was trying to lose weight on any diet. x x

Back