has anyone lost weight on the refeed week ? x

stace2013

has anyone on here lost weight on the refeed week ? xx

I'm on refeed week now till Sunday so ill let you know

I've just been to get weighed this morning after doing my first week of refeed and I've put on 1lb. Not too bad in the grand scheme of things. You've got to remember that the point of refeeding is to replace your glycogen and carefully replace the water attached to the glycogen not to lose weight (although that would be a bonus ;)) x x x

ive got to refeed and i dont want to but ive got fluid on my lungs done a week on the antibiotics but its not shifting so been prescribed more and steriods may have to have it drained so have no choice but to refeed :( but dont wanna stop losing weight xxx

Sorry to hear that Hun maybe refeed but keep healthy and you could still lose weight x

Awww Stace, you have to do what is best for your health. Your lungs are your priority right now. You've done so well on LT so far, get better and come back and do more LT when you're ready, hopefully soon. Remember even if you do gain this week, it will be mostly water not fat. Make sure you stick to healthy options and the refeeding programme if you can x x x

went to chemist and seen my little helper as i call her and shes agreed i can see how it goes on the shakes untill my weigh in which is friday and my medication wont knock me out ive lost 3 stone in 9 weeks so really loving it , if i feel well enough to carry on friday thats ok so fingers crossed these next lot of tablets will kick in by then :D x thanks for your advice though :D a lot happier now :D xx im an addict to lipotrim x

Back