Has anyone paid for their monthly pass

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
Hey girls n boys im gona head back to weight watchers tonight havent been for about two years was just wondering if anyone had paid for their monthly pass online before starting a class .. The class i want to join is tonight but trying to decide if i should sign up online now ... will i still get my books and everything at class if i do?

My names serena by the way and i have a three month old little girl called Ruby valentine ..and four other monsters. My partner has recently left me and i have decided to take some me time and actually be nice to myself for a change and also focus on my munchkins.

I'd sign up at class to make sure u get all the books, Info u need :) if u sign up online it may just b for the online pass, in which case u get no books and pretty much no info on how the diet works etc Xx

you can pay for the monthly pass online and print off the temp card. When you regsiter in the class they should give you all the books but it's just as easy to sign up for the monthly pass at the meeting

Hey Serena! I started back on WW today :) good luck chick! Ruby's growing fast but looks so tiny still. Sorry to hear about your oh? Was this since you had Ruby? Sorry to here that xx

oasis6918 said:
Hey Serena! I started back on WW today :) good luck chick! Ruby's growing fast but looks so tiny still. Sorry to hear about your oh? Was this since you had Ruby? Sorry to here that xx

Thanks lovely. Goodluck to you if u need anything give me a shout .

Yes im sure u remember me in the past saying we had split a few times during the pregnancy. Well a few weeks ago he decided he didnt love me anymore then after a few days decided he did. Then last week he ended it again.

Its hard but just got to get on with it i suppose

sweetchant1lly said:
Thanks lovely. Goodluck to you if u need anything give me a shout .

Yes im sure u remember me in the past saying we had split a few times during the pregnancy. Well a few weeks ago he decided he didnt love me anymore then after a few days decided he did. Then last week he ended it again.

Its hard but just got to get on with it i suppose

Ah that's crap, it won't seem like it now but your better off with out him, it's not fair to keep changing his mind like that, you deserve much better. He either loves you or he doesn't.

So I'm just waiting for the books to come in the post and the calculator then I'll get on it 100%. I'm not very well at the minute so it all went wrong today but shopefully when I'm better I can get on it 100% so I'll give u a shout if I get stuck. good luck hun xx

oasis6918 said:
Ah that's crap, it won't seem like it now but your better off with out him, it's not fair to keep changing his mind like that, you deserve much better. He either loves you or he doesn't.

So I'm just waiting for the books to come in the post and the calculator then I'll get on it 100%. I'm not very well at the minute so it all went wrong today but shopefully when I'm better I can get on it 100% so I'll give u a shout if I get stuck. good luck hun xx

Awww whats up hun . Hope u feel better soon! Ive had a wobbly start and am finding some things hard to point (ate out) think ive been inside my massive points allowance though. Going to say my weeklys are gone though just incase.

Im finding it hard knowing its over and the thought of starting over terrifies me. I will get through it though

Just got a bad cold/cough sore throat. Generally feel like crap. I haven't really been following the plan properly last couple days as feeling ill but will be on it from 100% tomorrow.

You'll get there hun, its a horrible thing to have to go through x

Back