Has anyone restarted successfully?

Doris I felt just like you especially since the last time my CDC insisted I do maintenance 'properly' after SS.. but when I called her she was great and even she admitted going through same ups and downs ;)
PS: Day5 SS and gone from a day at a time to a few hours at a time coz I stuck the jumbo cashews i bought last week in the freezer to avoid temptation but can't seem to forget them :/

I lost over 2 stone 3 years ago, put about half of it back on again. But have managed to stick to CD better this time...stuck at it 3 months and have lost 3.5 stone. However I will not see it as a success until I have managed to maintain this loss. I think the range of CD has improved and adding fish or chicky plus veg as a sole source plus option has really helped. But you do have to give it a good couple of weeks to settle into the routine and forget the taste of regular food/carbs and work out what to do when people continually want to give you food/ alcohol!

Doris I felt just like you especially since the last time my CDC insisted I do maintenance 'properly' after SS.. but when I called her she was great and even she admitted going through same ups and downs ;)
PS: Day5 SS and gone from a day at a time to a few hours at a time coz I stuck the jumbo cashews i bought last week in the freezer to avoid temptation but can't seem to forget them :/

mmmmm feeble fairy I love jumbo cashews :sigh:

I think my CDC has had a few problems the same so hopefully she will take pity

x

Hi, I have strted again after long break, well i've gained weight back so I'm now two weeks on SS.... Did not cheated and I feel that i'm focused this time... I'll tell you what happened. I went to my Fit agency (as i was a fitting model) so she measured me and I was way out of my target. Most of my weight was gained while I was on IVF. Wel as I was wearing baggy and streachy size 18 I was convinced that that was my size... when she brought tailored trouses I couldn't even put it on let alone zip it up.... she said to me 'I'am afraid you're in beween 20/22... I was in shock... came back started diet day after and never looked back since.... I hope this helps, honey... It is hard but it can be done...
xxx

Hi, I have strted again after long break, well i've gained weight back so I'm now two weeks on SS.... Did not cheated and I feel that i'm focused this time... I'll tell you what happened. I went to my Fit agency (as i was a fitting model) so she measured me and I was way out of my target. Most of my weight was gained while I was on IVF. Wel as I was wearing baggy and streachy size 18 I was convinced that that was my size... when she brought tailored trouses I couldn't even put it on let alone zip it up.... she said to me 'I'am afraid you're in between 20/22... I was in shock... came back started diet day after and never looked back since.... I hope this helps, honey... It is hard but it can be done...
xxx

I am a restarter too, having lost 4st last year, doing well at not gaining weight back, then falling pregnant and WHAM, all 4 stones came back. After the birth, I lost about 2st by being careful, then started on CD. Couldn't really go past a week on SS, feeling soooo hungry all the time... After reading some of the posts here, I feel determined to loose these last 2st. You guys really inspired me to try again, try until I succeed. Thank you for that!

Back