Has anyone seen Shirleen recently?

Jezvonsavage has disappeared too...or did she go to get wed, want to see what bridesmaids dresses etc she decided on xxx

Fear not my precious, I have returned. Had lots of work issues, then went on a week long hen do :rolleyes: but I'm officially back.

I'm flattered that my absence was noted :) xx

Awwww just found this!!! Thankyou girls xxxx

I was in wet and wild Wales! Had Internet for about five mins a day or when we went out!
I had a wonderful relaxing time, even if we did spend far too many HOURS laughing about Commodes!!! (don't ask!!)
I made 40 cards so that's all the next year done!

Loved Wales, particularly Tenby, but Haverfordwest was nice too, the cottage was a bit too remote though!

Shirleen said:

I was in wet and wild Wales! Had Internet for about five mins a day or when we went out!
I had a wonderful relaxing time, even if we did spend far too many HOURS laughing about Commodes!!! (don't ask!!)

Loved Wales, particularly Tenby, but Haverfordwest was nice too, the cottage was a bit too remote though!

Glad you had a lovely time-we missed you!

Is Flibsey still on havent seen anything from her lately

Ooooo, you were only a few miles from me! I live in Pembroke Dock which is about 8 miles from Tenby, and have to travel through haverfordwest every day to my job in St Davids :) Glad you had a good time! xx

Love Tenby! If I ever write a book I'm going to move there for six months and set it there!

On another missing person note, does anyone know- where mrs s is?

In fact, could we start a missing persons thread? :)

Back