1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Puddings Has anyone tried making meringue with sweetener? Are they syn free?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Emz118, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Slimming World
    Hi all

Just wondered if anyone had ever tried making meringues with sweetener. (I tend to use splenda)

I was thinking of nice sweet treats and thought that mini meringues, vanilla quark and raspberries on tip would be a yummy sweet tooth treat and might even fend off a chocolate fix!!!

Thanks in advance!

Emma xXx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yes I've made it with sweetener, made a lemon meringue without the pastry, but you do need to use loads of sweetener & I made the meringue soft, just browned it off under the grill & also made large piece of meringue in the oven & it was fine, although thought the soft was better.
  4. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Slimming World
    Ooooh.... lovely, thank you. Will have a go maybe next week... half term!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.