Has anyone tried the new mullerlights?

PinkToaster

Silver Member
Vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles
Orange with dark chocolate sprinkles
Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and a black cherry compote.

I'm only really interested in the first one. Thinking of trying it in my lunch break tomorrow cause I'm stuck for what else to have! Ran out of nimble and don't really fancy a mug shot. Could have an egg sandwich but they are 15 syns.

Gotta have something quick and filling, 9 hour shift and only a 30 min break... :raincloud:

the choc and orange is my fav, the cherry one is ok but i dont like using the syns for a yoghurt, only trouble is i have only found them in multipacks in asda and then there always sold out lately grrr

cherry ones are my fave, they are only 2 syns and really worth it!

up until today i have only seen the new ones in the multi packs, but today at asda i saw the vanilla/choc ones on sale individually

i like the vanilla & choc one, but must admit they are nothing special really.....just nice cos they are free & they are a nice change to banana custard or toffee which are the only other ones i like!

have always found them sold individually in sainsburys x

i love all of them, but the best one is cherry. they're awesome!! they have 85-98kcal per pot, depending on the flavour:D i think cherry has 98, orange has 85kcal and vanilla 86kcal. amazing stuff:)

I tried the vanilla and choc one when they were on offer after Xmas and really liked it, but I can't fathom paying 48p for them when I can get the shape feel fuller ones 4 for £1

I like the chocolate orange ones, but to be honest, think they're over-rated for what they are and how much they are. You don't get loads of chocolate in them, in fact, it's barely there. They are nice for a change, but are expensive.

I love them, mullerlights are ace!!!!

mullerlights use to be 25p a pot and they really have hiked up the price of them over the last few years haven't they? I remember when they only did peach and maracuya (what IS a maracuya???) and forest fruits!, I don't even think they do those flavours anymore, I wish they's stop getting rid of flavours though, I used to live on the rhubarb crumble, apple pie, lemon cheesecake and proper chocolate ones

Back