Has anyone tried the tablets from Boots?

Mandana

They are supposed to increase your metabolic rate .. ??

Someone told us about them at the weekend and he lost 2 stone using them. Totally natural ingredients, but dramatic results apparently.

I'm not using them, but hubby is (we rushed off to Boots to get some he was so eager to try!).

Would be interested to know if they've worked for anyone else?

Never heard of them...Will have to investigate...

A new diet product on the market and i am thus not first to know...

I am slipping!

Ivy

Green tea is supposed to help speed up metabolism

I can't remember what they're called .. hubby has taken them to work!

He's being a guinea pig as I've never heard of them, nor has anyone else apart from the person who told us about them at the weekend.

Will have to see how they pan out.

Just wondered if anyone here had tried them.

I bought some tablets in the States that were for increasing your metabolism. I tried them but they did not make any difference.

I agree with Karen what we really need is a safe appetite depressant
Pam

Green tea is supposed to help speed up metabolism

This is true apparently BUT it has be a specific herb based blend i.e. drinking green tea doesn't speed it up.

There used to be a product called Metasys (I think!) that was green tea and said it sped your metabolism up by 20%, I lost nothing and used it for 3 months

M.

I used some called Zotrim - mainly as they got a really good review in the paper (the times, independant, something like that). And also someone recommended them.

They MAY work. However you had to take 9 a day, 3 before each meal! Never remembered, so complete waste of money. Think they may work if you were following something like WW, but you would def have to be following a healthy eating plan as well, at the very least, according to the leaflet that came with them.

Have half a pack left - I can send them to you if you want to try?

Yes most of these products say to get them to work you must eat healthily!

At the end of the day that is what makes you lose weight!!

(ONLY AS PART OF A CALORIE CONTROLLED DIET) and all that!!

M.

I used some called Zotrim - mainly as they got a really good review in the paper (the times, independant, something like that). And also someone recommended them.

They MAY work. However you had to take 9 a day, 3 before each meal! Never remembered, so complete waste of money. Think they may work if you were following something like WW, but you would def have to be following a healthy eating plan as well, at the very least, according to the leaflet that came with them.

Have half a pack left - I can send them to you if you want to try?

I tried Zotrim - ended up selling mine on Ebay! :rolleyes:

Back