Has anyone tried to do Slimming World Abroad?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shellydm, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. shellydm

shellydm Member

Diet:
    hoping to do Slimming World abroad
    Hello everyone! :)

I used to live in England around 10 years ago and did Slimming World with great results.

I have since moved abroad (to the States) and have been thinking a lot about Slimming World and how much I loved it and how easy it was to follow.

I looked at their website but I don't see any tips or anything to do the plan abroad.

Has anyone tried to do Slimming World abroad? Also, any advise on where I can buy up to date Slimming World books, since mine are from 10 years ago. :)

Thanks so much for reading my post and for your help.

Shellydm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    as far as i am aware they only have groups in the uk....so your only option would be the online one.

5. shellydm

shellydm Member

Diet:
    hoping to do Slimming World abroad
    Thank you! :)

The online version looks neat. I hope it may have some brands that we have here too. I remember living on Heins baked beans and the canned mac and cheese and canned Heins Spaghetti. We can find the Heins beans at some specialty stores but not sure about the mac and cheese and canned Spaghetti (they used to be free foods to eat).

Hopefully I can try and adapt it to what I can find. I really want to give it a go.

Thanks again,

Shelly :)

6. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If Body Optimise is the same as the SW website it will have a syns calculator on it, so you put in the nutritional info from the packaging and it will tell you how many syns. If not just ask someone here and they can look it up for you.

7. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah, but you have to be careful, as some foods contain free foods so result isn't always accurate...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.