has anyone yet noticed....

I've lost 2 stone 5lbs, and still very fat, but people have noticed, I love getting compliments!

Nope. Lost 30 pounds and no one has noticed it. (Or they just don't say anything). But I really don't think there's much of a difference.. yet.

Think it depends on how much you have to loose. Wasn't untill Id lost 3 stone before someone who didnt know about the diet commented on my loss, however my family who knew about the diet did say before this.

Awww I have noticed all your losses, I think you all look great......
People are strange, some are jealous, some to involved in themselves..
I did have people notice from quite early on but obviously the more I lost the more people notice!!
They will start noticing soon, I am sure !

No one apart from my family/OH has noticed, or maybe that should be they've noticed but kept sctum!
I don't really like people commenting that I have lost weight, as I feel like it draws attention to the size I was before, which wasn't huge (12 stone 9). Maybe I am just a freak!!

I also think it depends on how much you have to lose, I think if you have loads it takes longer to notice the weight loss, once you are nearer to goal people notice more. A lady came up to me at the school today and said, wow, you are unrecognisable, I had told her previously I was doing CD when she mentioned my weightloss before, she said I never realised you had much weight to lose before, I told her I had lost 52lb and had another 9lb to go, but she said I cannot see where you have to lose the 9lb from as you are so slim already...... that made my day, but obviously I dont stick my tummy on show which is where I would like to lose the last 9lb from... lol

Im only on day 5...have about 3/4 stone to loose I bloody hope people notice lol.

I agree completely with Curly but have some really good friends who have been egging me all the way bless them xxx

no lol

Back