Has anyone...?

Yasmine

One last chance
Felt this nasty empty feeling in their stomache?

I started feeling sick to my stomache today when I went to the supermarket, and it was pact! Too many fricken people! I can't stand crowded areas.

After waiting in line for over half an hour, I was feeling light headed and I was about to puke, literally. My sister reckons I'm clastrophobic, and I think she's right.

I just felt empty, mostly on the left side of my stomache. I used to get this feeling before I was on LT, anyone feel like this sometimes?

My boyfriend is like this... Hates crowded places and often has to go and stand outside because he feels so freaked out etc!

My boyfriend is like this... Hates crowded places and often has to go and stand outside because he feels so freaked out etc!
God, I know how he feels!

I really wanted to hit someone, just thinking about it makes me feel sick.

he just has to make sure we go at times that arent busy

But try not to let it get too much and do try to over come it, he has alot of problems with things.. and he very rarely goes out because of it and I have to drag him!

Oooh damn, that sounds serious.

I used 2 b just the same only it got that bad id actually argue wiv ppl n i detest ppl pushin in x x

i used 2 b just the same only it got that bad id actually argue wiv ppl n i detest ppl pushin in x x
ooooh!! Some bugger was trying to push in!!!

I don't care if he was fricken 50 years older than me!!

Nooooo bloody way!!!

I hate queue jumpers so much, especially if they say "you don't mind do you cos I'm in a rush". I usually just say "Yeah me too so no!"Really is my pet hate.

I hate queue jumpers so much, especially if they say "you don't mind do you cos I'm in a rush". I usually just say "Yeah me too so no!"Really is my pet hate.
Argh, you know, I'm such a push over, but you know what? if that does happen, I'm gonna speak my mind! something that I should do more.

Back