Has been really hard this week!

Nat

Just wanted to share my week with you all, im on week five and its the first time ive struggled, its also the first time ive had to deal with my time of the month on the period and its been so hard, ive craved food and chocolate all week and have gone right off soups, will def be buying just shakes for next week, i have been doing add a meal but not every night as also been sick of chicken and veg! Have had a tiny pick at weekend, 6 mini eggs and very small handful of peanuts, but now i feel rubbish and that ive lost the determination i had at the beginning, although im not going to give in, why has it been so hard this week?? I wonder if adding a meal has done me more harm than good, cause when couldn't have any food i didn't really think about it.

Anyway i have my weigh in tomorrow and am not expecting much as my scales have barely moved.

Moan over, thanks for listening!!!:wave_cry:

Big Hugs to you!!!:hug99: and vibes for a good loss:vibes: This week must be bad for stuck scales for everybody!! Is it a full moon? Don't give up. Its only that evil TOTM and hormones, plus the easter bunny arrived with goodies that you couldn't have and wanted. (oh so desperately) Then the evil voice made you eat one and the good voice is now punishing you. Brush them off your shoulders and start anew.

thanks for your hugs and kind words girls, its just what i needed, a bit of support and reassurance that im not bonkers!!! you are both doing so well, im going to banish these negative thoughts and take with me your positive ones! here's to tomorrows weigh in and another good week!!

thanks again

hugs hun, hang in there xx

thanks sarah, i guess it can't all be plain sailing can it, if it was that easy we wouldn't need to be doing it in the first place

nat

TOTM is crappy Nat and always make it feel much tougher. I to had really bad cravings around 5-6 weeks, not sure why had been going along merrily merrily and they came out of nowhere. Hang in there, they will pass and you will be well on your way.

Gxx

Back