• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hate myself - got to make a change for good

S: 19st4.5lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st10.5lb(3.88%)
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here :wave_cry:

Really want to lose weight since having my little girl... I lost 3 1/2 stone pre-pregnancy to fall pregnant (coupled with PCOS).
I've now put all that on and a lot more since having her. I've never been this heavy before.

I'm currently getting over PND and as always I've become a comfort eater and binge on rubbish.

So here I am... tried WW before and never got past 1 stone. Tried SW but I just can't preplan meals with a bubba and just want to throw something in the oven at times - and this is the reason I'm back on MFP as of tomorrow.
I'm going to make this a place I come to for inspiration. I'd like to have lost a few stone come summer time.

So hiiiii!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 155lb C: 135lb G: 131lb Loss: 20lb(12.9%)
Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your baby girl!

I comfort eat too and just doing calorie counting at the moment.

Good luck

Are you calorie counting on mfp?

chezz

walk walk walk
S: 26st12.0lb C: 26st1.0lb G: 19st13.0lb BMI: 62.6 Loss: 0st11lb(2.93%)
hi and welcome do not worry we are all in the same boat so come on in chuck the door open have a good moan and join in we will all have good and bad days but we just got to erase that day and start again

good luck on your journey

chezz

S: 19st4.5lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st10.5lb(3.88%)
Thanks both of you :)

I actually went to my first SW meeting on Saturday... and I really enjoyed it! So now I am on SW, so far I've stuck to it every day since so hopefully I'll see some weight loss.

I struggled with MFP this time as I seem to be constantly hungry on it. Before I had my daughter I was able to stick to it well and be under calories.

Thank you for welcoming me though - I will get lurking and posting :)

S: 18st8lb C: 15st6lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 3st2lb(16.92%)
Hi good luck with the efforts, just take it a day at a time and improve things one thing at a time.