Hate myself - got to make a change for good

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here :wave_cry:

Really want to lose weight since having my little girl... I lost 3 1/2 stone pre-pregnancy to fall pregnant (coupled with PCOS).
I've now put all that on and a lot more since having her. I've never been this heavy before.

I'm currently getting over PND and as always I've become a comfort eater and binge on rubbish.

So here I am... tried WW before and never got past 1 stone. Tried SW but I just can't preplan meals with a bubba and just want to throw something in the oven at times - and this is the reason I'm back on MFP as of tomorrow.
I'm going to make this a place I come to for inspiration. I'd like to have lost a few stone come summer time.

So hiiiii!!!

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your baby girl!

I comfort eat too and just doing calorie counting at the moment.

Good luck

Are you calorie counting on mfp?

hi and welcome do not worry we are all in the same boat so come on in chuck the door open have a good moan and join in we will all have good and bad days but we just got to erase that day and start again

good luck on your journey

chezz

Thanks both of you :)

I actually went to my first SW meeting on Saturday... and I really enjoyed it! So now I am on SW, so far I've stuck to it every day since so hopefully I'll see some weight loss.

I struggled with MFP this time as I seem to be constantly hungry on it. Before I had my daughter I was able to stick to it well and be under calories.

Thank you for welcoming me though - I will get lurking and posting :)

Hi good luck with the efforts, just take it a day at a time and improve things one thing at a time.

Back