have a problem

amethyst

Banned
I am really struggling with money at the moment, and i dont think i can carry on with this diet, i am trying my best, i jhave saved alot from this weeks bills for my diet but i dont think i can carry on like this, running out of nappys, wetwipes food for the family etc

i asked my friend to ask weight watchers leader this evening about me starting it, will it do much damage to my weigh loss i have lost allready, she said it could make me gain the 1st week.. and she apparently went on to say that theres alot of bad press about the cambridge diet.. get this... how it rots your guts? :eek: yeah right!

does my head in..

anyway i had a word with my cdc on the phone, i am in and out tommorrow as i got to be somewhere, but told her i may not beable to come for a few weeks due to money circumstances all she said was ok..

i am going to try my best though... need this diet means everything!

Hi Amethyst

Why not do the 1500 programme with your CDC? That way you will still lose weight, still have the contact and then it will only be £11 a week as opposed to what you are spending now?

Cambridge rots your gut!!??? That's a new one!!!

Mike

Icemoose,

If someone ever calls you gutless you now know they are being literal instead of calling you a coward! :giggle:

I'm gutless too!!!! :D

Yey!!

got a feeling my friend is going to try her best to put me off tommorrow..

icemoose... will i not gain if i start the 1500 plan? i mean by eating food again? what kind of food can we have on it?

I would imagine that the best plan of action would be to re-introduce carbs very gradually on the 1500 plan and avoid the very starchy, refined ones altogether but I'm sure Mike will clarify.

On the gut rotting thing ... I mentioned to someone once that I was on CD and the response was "Oh yes - that's the diet where your insides eat themselves" How do these bizarre ideas get around? It's real 'old-wives-tales' stuff.

If you go straight onto the 1500 plan then you may well put on a pound or two of carb BUT NOT FAT in the first week or two BUT you can't put fat on when having 1500 calories a day and it is still an affective way of losing weight.

In terms of what you have then this is in your yellow weight care book your counsellor should have given you.

Basically nice grub, low GI based, and I really enjoyed it when I was on it.

Mike

Back