Have complained to BodyOptimise

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
I have finally sent an email to the BodyOptimise site about Extra Easy.
This is what I sent.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have been a member of Bodyoptimise for a long time now and I want to say how dissapointed in the service I am receiving at the moment.

I am refering to the Extra Easy plan that has been released. I feel that this site should have had the details at the same time. We are consistantly made to feel like second class members just because we are unable to attend meetings.

I would like to know why it is taking so lond to get the details on the site and when the online diary will be updated.

Well done you! I am a big fan of complaining when your not happy with something. Sometimes we think it's easier just to let it go, but you guys on BO pay a lot of money for that service and you should have exactly the same benefits as us club members.

Let us know what response you get.

Hey, I complained too!!!!

I'm a newbie and found it difficult to find out what I was supposed to do. Here's my email sent to body optimise :-

'I joined slimming world online on Monday as I find it difficult to attend class with having young children to look after at night time and work commitments during the day. Since I have joined I have had problems navigating my way around the site. It took me days to find the healthy extras and what I am allowed on certain days and what i'm not. I got so confused that I went along to my local class - (I just so happened to have a hospital appointment which let me have time off)and I spoke to the consultant Sally at Kirkintilloch who could not have been more helpful. She went through the plan with me and explained step by step how to follow it. She also gave me the food optomising booklet which is fantastic as it saves me having to log on every time I want to eat something. She couldn't give me the extra easy booklet as she didn't have any left and I have tried to find out about it on the website but haven't found any information yet.
I told her the difficulties I had with the website and she told me to email you and let you know. I suggested that when you first register, a page should load with all the links to eating plans, green/red days, healthy extras, syns in fact everything should be there on the first page. It would make it so much easier to navigate and useful if it was all there when we first log on. Does any information booklets get sent by post to online slimmers? I also feel that this would be a great benefit as sometimes when the computer crashes or when away from home it would be good to have this information to hand rather than relying on a computer.
I would be grateful for any feedback on my thoughts, and if you can point me in the right direction to the easy extra section. As I said if it wasn't for Sally I would still be wandering around this site looking for information. I weighed myself and joined up on Monday and recorded this information. My next weigh in is on Monday and I haven't even started this plan yet as I didn't know what to do!!!!
I have paid £59.95 and lost four days on the eating plan.
I look forward to your response.'

We'll see what happens :S

Last edited:
Well I've just got a reply

Dear Sue

Many thanks for your email.

We’re really sorry to hear you’re disappointed that Extra Easy information isn’t on bodyOptimise yet, and we’ll be sharing delicious Extra Easy menu ideas and top tips with bodyOptimise members very soon. Because there are a number of areas to change on the site, including the 1400 recipes we want to ensure that members receive the information in a comprehensive manner.

I hope that helps Sue, as mentioned we endeavor to get all the information online as soon as possible.

Best wishes

The team at bodyOptimise

Well I've just got a reply

Dear Sue

Many thanks for your email.

We’re really sorry to hear you’re disappointed that Extra Easy information isn’t on bodyOptimise yet, and we’ll be sharing delicious Extra Easy menu ideas and top tips with bodyOptimise members very soon. Because there are a number of areas to change on the site, including the 1400 recipes we want to ensure that members receive the information in a comprehensive manner.

I hope that helps Sue, as mentioned we endeavor to get all the information online as soon as possible.

Best wishes

The team at bodyOptimise
Personally I think thats a rubbish reply. They knew they were going to be launching extra easy on a certain date, so why wasn't it released online at the same time. I think bodyoptimise is a huge amount of money considering its only £4.50 a week to go to class and you aren't even getting the same diet.
I wouldn't accept that as a valid response and would be complaining again

Hmmm, don't you think that sounds like a bit of a cop out?? they must have done it was coming and should at least have had the basics of the plan on the site - the rest could be updated in due course!!

Hi guys, sorry to hear about your problems but do keep with it as I have now lost 8st with slimming world and know they will get back to you with the help you need, they never just ignore your emails. Well done on your lose so far.:)

The repetition of your name near the end is very clever....it's a classic way of trying to make you feel important (your name being most important part of your identity), without actually having to say anything you really want to hear. Nobs!

Well done for complaining!

I agree that it's a cop out reply, the EE plan has obviously been thoroughly tested, roll out planned and even down to the booklets produced for class members - why should BO updates be an oversight or a second thought / something to get to later? I think you were totally right to complain x

did you see my post the other day i sent them mail as well its here somewhere in the threads

Back