Have decided to calorie count......HELP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faye cheshire

Silver Member
Hi Everyone, I have spent a year failing to lose weight on SW EE. We have now booked a holiday to Abu Dhabi to stay with friends in May and I just can't bear the thought of being even heavier.

I am going to look at the new Jessie Pavelka diet on tv and as I know he advocates calorie control I think CC diet may be more successful for me.

I don't want to be unrealistic but I have got 5 months .....would 2 to 2.5 stones be realistic. I walk a lot and do spin cycling , body tone , pilates once a week.

I cook 99per cent of my food from scratch. So I know what I am eating and it makes me feel better for doing this. While doing work on the house we decided to buy in processed food and I felt ill after three days

So here goes....any help will be appreciated and would love to hear other peoples stories....good or bad

Faye x:wave_cry:

hi faye,

I've lost 3 stone in 4 months so your target is deffo achievable.

good luck x

I'm doing 5:2 / The Fast Diet, so slightly different to just Calorie Counting, and I lost just short of 1.5stone in 8 weeks. So I'd say your target is definitely achievable x

Hi faireunsouhalt - these are some of the girls I used to talk to when the site was here before - they were posted over a year ago and none of them have returned this year probably due to the slow traffic on here.

Hi faireunsouhalt - these are some of the girls I used to talk to when the site was here before - they were posted over a year ago and none of them have returned this year probably due to the slow traffic on here.
Do miss everyone on here... It used to be so busy and so essential to me in my struggle with weight ... I don't think many of the original minis know it's back X

I'm doing 5:2 / The Fast Diet, so slightly different to just Calorie Counting, and I lost just short of 1.5stone in 8 weeks. So I'd say your target is definitely achievable x
Can I ask what the 5:2 diet is please? Never heard of it? Thank you

5:2 diet is eating normally for 5 days then restricting your calories to 500 - 600 for 2 days.
Thank you I’ve never heard of it. It there a good success rate? Do you do it yourself?

Back