have decieded to give LT a break. what do u think??

no pain no gain!

I Know My Target Is To Loose A Stone In 3 Wks Before My Sisters Weddin... Have Done 1 Wk On Lt And 2morrow Will Be My 1st Wi. I Have Decieded I Want To Give Lt A Break For A Few Days Or Maybe A Wk. I Just Feel I Cant Do Another Day And If I Dont Give It A Break Then I Might End Up Doin Major Food Blunders(like Stuffing My Face With Anythin And Everythin Without Realizing And Tasting) I Might Just Do A Very Low Calorie Diet... Ie: Weetabix For Breakfast, And Fruit For Lunch And Veg For Lunch (no Potatoes), Loadsa Water, No Snacks Or Munchies. Once Ive Done A Few Days Il Do Lt For Another 10days. My Concern Is Will I Loose Any Pounds? I Think If I Stick To The Food Above I Should Be Able To, Obviously Not Lt Style, But Maybe A Pound Or 2.

Hey,

Your having a moment of weakness and self doubt. Take your mind f it and it will pass. I think wait until your wi tomorrow to decide. Imagine if you lost more than half a stone, surely that will give you the motivation to keep going?

Good luck with what ever your decide xx

Hi,
See what tomorrow brings. Your weight loss may be enough to spur you on. The first week is the worst and you have done that(well done). Sleep on it and then decide . Just think...only 2 weeks to go to the wedding. You are a third of the way there. Good luck with whatever you decide.;)

discipline is freedom...

If you have not cheated then u should be in ketosis now and therefore your hunger is all in your head.

If you have cheated then that is why you are hungry...

Obvisiously you feel you are 3 stone overweight and that is something that you are not happy with or you wouldnt have tried LT.

If you want to change your life for good and live a healthier and happy lifestyle then you need to retrain your brian and your eating habits.

If you give into the short term pleasure of eating now you are setting yourself up for long term pain....

If you stay disciplined and fight your desire to eat, then you will have pain now, but you will be rewarded with long term health and happines...

You have to feel the pain... there is no escaping it...

question is what pain do you want to feel??

xox

Hi, I've found it hard going today too but, as everyone else has said, it is sooo worth perservering with and you'll feel fantastic once you have you're first weigh in. Don't give up now!!!

Keep with it! Dont give up, I had a naughty weekend foodwise, and its been hard this week getting back in the lt zone!
Your weigh in tomorrow will give you a great boost! x

Not a good idea..you've done the hard part and i am totally with every one else and futureis bright is sooo right... and, restarting is EVEN (for some people impossible) harder than doing it the first time!!!
Also, if you go off LT now any weight, you have worked so hard to lose this week will simply return!
But, if you want to stay overweight...fair enough..just, make sure your happy! Didnt you try low cal diet before LT?!?! Did they work? nope.....and thats why you are here doing LT, trying to retrain your brain and then, after you have done LT then is the time to switch to healthy eating

I agree with everyone see what tomorrow brings but to get through the first week is fantastic and it only gets easier! I still think about food but am never hungry which just proves that it was greed that made me overweight!

Good luck!

The choice is yours but I'll bet you'll regret it if you do...

Truthfully......I think your nuts!!! You have done the hardest part and just as you are about to have a nice surprise on the scales and just as things are about to get easier ...... you are about to stop!!!

If you restart you will have all the symptoms of getting into keytosis again! You only have 2 more weeks to go! That will be gone in no time! Hang in there!

I Know My Target Is To Loose A Stone In 3 Wks Before My Sisters Weddin... Have Done 1 Wk On Lt And 2morrow Will Be My 1st Wi. I Have Decieded I Want To Give Lt A Break For A Few Days Or Maybe A Wk. I Just Feel I Cant Do Another Day And If I Dont Give It A Break Then I Might End Up Doin Major Food Blunders(like Stuffing My Face With Anythin And Everythin Without Realizing And Tasting) I Might Just Do A Very Low Calorie Diet... Ie: Weetabix For Breakfast, And Fruit For Lunch And Veg For Lunch (no Potatoes), Loadsa Water, No Snacks Or Munchies. Once Ive Done A Few Days Il Do Lt For Another 10days. My Concern Is Will I Loose Any Pounds? I Think If I Stick To The Food Above I Should Be Able To, Obviously Not Lt Style, But Maybe A Pound Or 2.
hey
its a tough decision to make,but i would advise not to do it as i have just done it..i found it so difficult to go back on lt,it took me 3 weeks to restart am on day one and its so hard,wish id stayed on it now,iv a wedding in 4 weeks am defo not gona break it again till am at my target,good luck stay strong,its not worth it honestly

If you're going to give LT a break, then you must do the re-feed week, this is very important because if you start to eat normally again then you will put on lots of water weight, re-feed will introduce foods in a certain order to stop this water weight being put on. Please be careful you'll have lost a good deal of weight even in the first week and it would be a real shame if you stood on the scales and they said you'd put on loads, just because you'd eaten foods in the wrong order. Good luck with whatever you do, btw the first week is the worst, after that it's not so bad; being in ketosis is a good place to be.

Back