Have i cheated?

leahcnnr

Silver Member
Just had a sneaky sprinkle of cayenne pepper on my soup, I'm now obsessing about not being 100% I didn't really enjoy it cause I felt too guilty. Help!

leahcnnr said:
Just had a sneaky sprinkle of cayenne pepper on my soup, I'm now obsessing about not being 100% I didn't really enjoy it cause I felt too guilty. Help!

No hunni, u have not cheated at all. A lot of people put some stuff in theirs too. Don't worry about it. Xx

I think I was a bit dramatic hehehe
Too close to refeed for Christmas ( 17th ) to start messing about , tho I'm thinking about not refeeding and just doing what some others are doing and taking a few days off then straight back on it. What do you think?

leahcnnr said:
I think I was a bit dramatic hehehe
Too close to refeed for Christmas ( 17th ) to start messing about , tho I'm thinking about not refeeding and just doing what some others are doing and taking a few days off then straight back on it. What do you think?

Hiya Hun.
Am takin Christmas day off only. Maybe Xmas eve but I'll see if I can stay 100% as am workin a night shift. I've told all family n friends that I don't want any chocolates for Xmas.
But getting back on 100% on Boxing day. I no I can do it.
;-)

We have family dinner Christmas day and boxing day so I'd have to be off for at least two days but I think I'll chance it.

Me too Xmas day boxing day and new years day but my plan is on those days to have 2 shakes and one meal

I hope to eat wisely, I have a smallish plate I'm planning to use and I'm going to go easy on the spuds but I know I want dessert, I'm going to try and avoid the nibbles and sweets tho and no alcohol or shloer. Plenty of sparkling water for me

I'm out for meals boxing day and new years !!

I rang them to see if they have usual menu aswell as xmas which they do so I was going to have chicken anyways iv missed it so much :) x

Not at all hun, I use chilli powder in my soup every night and am in full blown ketosis.

I asked my pharmacist about this, cos I was in two minds about just sticking to shakes, then having two meals at xmas or doing the refeed.

He said it's not a good idea to suddenly have a normal meal and you could put weight straight back on.

However, he did suggest that instead of sticking to the refeed menu, I just have shakes at morning and lunchtime, then a very light meal. He said if I stuck to that for a week, then had my xmas meal, I would still lose weight that week, more than if I had fruit, yoghurt etc inbetween meals.

So I'm gonna do that, and try and be as strict as possible, but like other advice that's been given on here, everyone's body works differently and you just need to do what's right for you x

Back