Have i failed :(

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
her scales may not weigh the same as your cdcs.. scales can vary in weights quite a fair bit doll.. so dont fret..
as for the choc briks.. i used to love em.. freezing them and everything.. now i can only have them in coffees.. strange huh? if you like coffee.. give it a try.. like a mocha.. soooo lush..
and 2.5lbs is good.. considering youve only been doing it for a few days..

x x x

Stick with it hun, after all you are losing weight and that is what matters. What is it you can't stomach, the taste or do they make you feel icky? Perhaps try diluting them, I used to split mine in half and have the with hot water sort of like a weak hot chocolate?

Gxx

Phone your CDC and ask to swap your tetras. I'm sure s/he'll be sympathetic. You've not failed. good luck.

theres a lot of flavours to choose from.. and soups too..!! so chances are you wont like every flavour.. but its a bit of trial and error.. and i found that my taste buds changed too.. some ones that i loved to start with i hate now.. its so strange.. like toffee and walnut.. LOVED them to start with.. just find them icky now.. lol..
Soups are nice i think.. and very easy to make.. i just use a fork and beat it till it has no lumps..
if you ring your cdc.. im sure she'll swap a few..
And remember.. you have NOT failed.. as you have not given up..
x x x

i know what you mean.. when i remember doing sw.. i was just rubbish.. 1lb off 3lb on.. lol.. oops..
if you ever wanna chat or anything.. dont hesitate to pm me.. =)
almost three lbs is amazing.. you should be proud of yourself doll..

x x

i did the sw special, 1lb off, 6lb on :(
your in now way a failure, just give the tips a try and hopefully you will be able to stomach them until ur cdc is back

minime, only excess pounds hun

yeah he came round the other night, no mention of the diet at all
just sat talking like we used to

Back