Extra Easy Have I got confused? Red or Extra Easy. Newbie, Please help!

magnersplease

hi, this is my first post so please bare with me! Got my first week over me! Had 3lb off, so well pleased!
I have a concern though, and I would appreciate any advice.
I have been doing mostly red (original) days this week and decided today I would do the same.

For breakfast I had, 3 bacon rashers (fat removed)
2 Eggs
And my slice of wholemeal bread. I use my 1 HEXA for milk throughout the day for coffee.

For lunch I had Chicken Salad (chicken, lettuce, onions, peppers, beetroot and sweetcorn) I had a garlic mayo with this and synned it.

I decided to make a Chicken curry for tea, and made the SW curry from the recipe on the SW site, which was free on Extra Easy and Red.

Foolishly, I thought I could have rice as my other HEXB, and made a whole packet of it too.

I put the rice on my plate, and wanted a little extra, so made a "note to self" to check and see how many syns the rice was after dinner. I used Batchelors Savoury chicken rice, and got a huge shock (after I had devoured my dinner) to see that rice didnt count as a HEXB. The packet I had used was a whopping 20 odd syns on a Red Day.

I was so upset with myself but the more I thought about it I realised, that if this was an EE day, what I have eaten so far would be fine to pass off as EE instead of Red. Am I right? Or totally wrong?
:sigh:
Hope I havent messed up by one silly packet of rice!

Any help or advice would be great!

Thank you!

Back