Have I made a boo boo

just_ang

fightin the fat !
I had a terrible migraine type headache earlier and after trying to bear it for over and hour i took two ibuprofen tablets..10 mins later i was in a panic because i realized the tablets had a coating..i checked the ingredients (should havd done this first i know)and sucrose was listed second from last.... will this interfere with ketosis... i went straight to sleep after that..not long woke up i was so pissed at myself for not checking first....

hun you should be ok have a little extra water,dont beat yourself up you were in pain and had some pain killers its not like you have done anything bad,when your head hurts the last thing you do is sit and read some tiny little writing and if sucrose was second to last there is hardly any in it xx

isnt sucrose not actually sugar, its a man made sweetener...like in the tablets? if it is you'll be fine cos we can have the artificial stuff x

no probs dont worry yourself xxxx

Yeah dont worry honey, just guzzle the water and forget it! Hope they helped the migraine? xx

Don't worry hunn as lillie says the biggest ingredients are the first one s listed xxxx hope your head is feeling better and i am SURE it will have no affect xxx

youl be fine i did summat stupid aswell ;last weekend i had a lemon senekot thingy didnt realize until i drank it, its citrus in it !!was sooo woried, but feel great now so f*** it youl look back on it and it will be nthin hope your ok thow xxx

stop worrying babe or you'll bring the migraine back, you'll be ok for sure. have a lie down in a darkened room and you should feel better

Cheers guys.. feel relieved now..yea headache has disappeared since i woke up... i have just give myself a facial massage with bio oil as suggested in the leaflet...felt great but have the feeling im gonna get heaps of spots..xx

I know that feeling hun..bloody spots! Night all xxxx

Night birthday girl!xx

Back