Have i messed up totally???

fairy-mary

Hello! I hope I haven't messed up so much that iv ruined the whole diet. In
Day 7 today. First 4 days 100% ss then ss+ and I'm ashamed to say iv been nibbling a bit! Few chrisps here. A cracker there!! Am I bound for failure if I get back to 100% tomorrow???
Pls help I feel so desperate!

I hope so! As soon as I open my mouth to a nibble of one thing it's not enough!! Its like I'll start looking for something to eat and justify it by saying its protein or healthy etc! Your right though. I have to stop this bad habbit. Obviously this is how I got here in the first place. Tks x

Good advice there from lil legs. Put it behind you, move on and do it 100%. I alawys find if im 100% its easy- One bite of anything or even a finger lick of the cake mixture and i am on that downward slope. Dont beat yourself up either- its happened , you cant change it ... But... Dont use it as an excuse to keep cheating:)

Thanks guys!! Your right. I'll do ss 100% and give myself a bit of distance from food and have a good think about my habits and lifestyle! I'll think of it as a bit of a detox of body and mind!
I really appreciate the support.

Hi,
If your struggling why don't you do SS+ for a week to break in gently and then go to SS. There is very little weight loss difference between the two diets. Keep of used and like bethereforchristmas say don't touch anything but he fit food cause it really isn't easy to stop once you start x

Back on track! No more self sabotage!!! 100% means 100%! Thanks guys x

Back