• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

have I messed up?

katoof

Silver Member
Ok girly weekend and I tried my best even talking friends into going later so I could do Bodystep in the morning.

Had fruit for breakfast and then had an Apple and alpen light bars on the train trip.

For lunch I avoided wine and had water and had a salad that had all sorts of veg, grilled chicken, feta cheese and avacado.

For dinner we went to an Indian do I had a tandori mixed grill with salad. Oh I also had about 20g of hotel chocolat 100% cocoa chocolate

Please does anyone know the rough sin value?

Do you think much damage will have been done?

I have been 100% since starting in January and feel so bad but its do hard to eat out and know how many sins are there

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

katoof

Silver Member
Thank you, I'm so happy with my 2 st off. I'm just worrying now that I might put on this week

IanH

Silver Member
Don't know the syn values I'm afraid - but I wouldn't have said that they'd be that high with what you've had - and even if it went slightly over the 15 - it's one day out of 7 and this is a lifestyle choice, not a prison sentence - we have to live and we have lives to live too. One day does not a ruined week maketh.

Presumably you enjoyed your day - so i wouldn't worry about it too much.

Well myslimming twin- look at our twin stats again!!

You have done brilliantly making the plan fit into REAL life- events happen and you planned and made great choices, no guilt needed - well done and dont worry.