Have I runied it? HELP!

Claireabella86

Hi all!

Just wondered if anyone could help me/advise me on this.

I went to work this morning and forgot my pack! My consultant told me it can be just as harmful to miss a pack (as your body thinks its starving) as it is to cheat so I bought some plain grilled chicken (sandwich filler style) from Tesco (192 Kcal) instead.

I just want to know if by doing this will all my good work be undone? :confused: Im reading some things that say that these types from supermarket are full of salt and will bring you out of Ketosis? Im on day 4 of SS+.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Claire

Salt won't put u out of ketosis, just carry on it will be fine

As chicken is on SS+ and you are supposed to be in ketosis on this step then I can't see why it would make any difference. Don't worry about it!

Phew!

Thanks for your reply! Its appreciated.

Spent all day worrying that I'd messed up. Can now have my last shake of the day and relax!

;)

Thanks again!

You can pat urself on the back for making a wise choice :)

And a lesson learnt, always hav a spare pack on you just in case :)

I know! I feel proud of myself. Work next to Greggs AND Subway so the smells and sights of people eating all their goodies was tempting but I got through it =P

I will need to keep one in my bag just incase. If I'd spoiled it today I'd have been very disappointed in myself.

If Im ever caught out again is there anything apart from the chicken that is safe to eat? I was initially thinking of a Subway Salad with no dressing but didnt want to risk it.

Claire

Protein & green salad - no dressing are safe, plain chicken is always a good choice & usually not too difficult to get your hands on :)

Go you!!!!

Back